Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He said WHAT about the dog?! (Graphic)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
My ex got married a month after he and I split. Long story short, he cheated, I left, he married the woman he cheated with. Their relationship has been volatile. We stayed civil because there was our DD to think about.

This morning, I received a message from her that she found texts to and from other women on his phone and that he had cheated on her. He blamed her, she left him. She is now moving back home, over 2000 miles away.

I'm a bit worried about this situation. SM was always good with DD and I don't know what the level of care will be like once SM is gone and DD visits her father. On top of that, his behavior is disturbing. He sent a message to one of these women that read "Once I'm single, you should come over so you can f*ck my dog, he has a huge cock."

I'm floored. WTF is this? It's beyond nasty, not to mention animal cruelty. How do I address this? Temporary custody order? I am in disbelief and worried about my DD. Her visitation isn't for a couple days so I have time, I hope.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:47 AM
1 mom liked this
This has to be the 5th post I've seen on here about sex acts with dogs.. Either you all are a bunch of liars, or your family members are sick.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:08 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

This has to be the 5th post I've seen on here about sex acts with dogs.. Either you all are a bunch of liars, or your family members are sick.

I wish I was making this up. It's so beyond disgusting! I don't want DD around that shit, but how can I prove this is even happening? I am really hoping it doesn't, but I don't want DD going back there. I've had a knot in my stomach all day from worrying :(
sophiasmommy27
by Sarah Sweetheart on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:43 AM

Gross

allornone
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:46 AM

Screen shots would help your case..otherwise it's he said she said.

sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:48 AM

If you have physical proof of the exchange (not just a he said, she said scenario, you can use this against him in court and dispute the custody/visitation order. Otherwise, I'm not sure what to tell you.

lidibolton
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:49 AM

do you have proof he sent that message and how do you know? and thats just gross if he did.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:50 AM
Quoting allornone:

Good idea, I know SM took pics of the messages, I will ask her to email them to me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:51 AM
How old is dd ?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:56 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

How old is dd ?

She's 4.
CorisMom
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:02 AM
Have the court subpoena text messages. Hurry, though, they only save them for 30 days.

Quoting allornone:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)