Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

A good sign that the girl you have been talking to is pyscho

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies

...She shows up to your work...with her hair done in pig tails with neon green make up on...asking for you...but not by your name...By your Twitter username.

Co-worker was in the back room. Girl walks in and asks for SleepyHead0429 

Giving her a look like shes crazy...I ask what shes talking about. She said she needs to talk to SleepyHead0429...Again, asking her what the hell shes talking about...She says that she met a guy on twitter YESTERDAY and they've been talking and she drove from Colton (roughly 35 miles) to suprise him...So now all the cashiers are slightly creeped out because shes asking every guy (even not employees) if they are SleepyHead0429...And she proceeds to tell us that SleepyHead0429 said he worked here, he has strawberry blonde hair with a tint of red (isn't that what strawberry blonde is...?) he has beautiful blue eyes with just a touch of gold in them...a cute shaped nose...he enjoys football and going to the beach...and has a english bull dog named Runt.  (By the way...that was HER description of him. Word from word. Except she pronounces strawberry as STREE-Berry...)

K...We knew who it was at this point because he brought his pup to work to show us...so i run back and say "Oh Sleepyhead0429! Your lover is here" Didn't find the humor in that one. He was creeped out as hell. Pretty sure we all were. She hugged him like they had knew each other for years...followed him around and was disturbing him while he was trying to work until she got a phone call and had to leave.

This is a very good sign that the person you have been talking too....is a total and complete flipping pyscho!

Like...change your number and leave state because shes watching you from the corner of the room with a butcher knife kind of creepy.

Random creeper post for the night. 

She said she would see him later. Can't wait til he comes to work tomarrow and says he woke up to her hiding under his bed. 

*Sleepyhead0429 was completly made up. And i really hope nobody on twitter has that username. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
marney.p
by Bronze Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:53 AM

ha ha.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:56 AM

Quoting marney.p:

ha ha.

Lol it was funny in a creepy weird kind of way.

I didn't know if i should be laughing or hiding from her. 

DaLordsMezNger
by Bronze Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:56 AM
Woooow....
NBean311
by Chivette on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:57 AM

What a nut job! 

mommiedearest22
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:58 AM

Oh my word LOL!

allornone
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:59 AM

Lol.whoops. I bet next time he won't tell her where he works.

spooky415
by Ruby Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:00 AM
One day I was at work and people asked for me by my cm name.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:01 AM

Quoting allornone:

Lol.whoops. I bet next time he won't tell her where he works.

Lol according to him he just told her the kind of work he did...theres 3 places in town he could have worked at...So i'm kind of picturing this girl going to all these other places questioning them too lol

We are the furthest into town so she would have saw them first. 

Creepy Creepy People..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:02 AM
Lol! You were dead ass wrong for pointing him out. If that nut kills him it's all your fault. Lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 13, 2013 at 9:12 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

Lol! You were dead ass wrong for pointing him out. If that nut kills him it's all your fault. Lol.
Oh thanks put the guilt on me lool
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)