Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

14 years ago today...

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:03 AM
  • 57 Replies
6 moms liked this

I married my best friend, the most incredible person I've ever known.

by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cateringtomel
by Anna_Elijah on Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:05 AM
Wow congrats
bcoll
by Brandi on Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:06 AM

Quoting cateringtomel:

Wow congrats

Mazie0723
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:08 AM
Aww Happy Anniversary! It'll be 10 for us on July 23rd.
bcoll
by Brandi on Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:09 AM
1 mom liked this

Awesome! Happy early one to you! :)

Quoting Mazie0723:

Aww Happy Anniversary! It'll be 10 for us on July 23rd.

lidibolton
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:10 AM
1 mom liked this

congrats

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:13 AM

congrats!  i keep seeing your siggy & wow, all those kiddos!!  are you preggo now, that's what the cartoon shows. 

So I'm interested in your life.  14 years, 7 (8?) kids, you look really young in your pics.  Are you a sahm?  Does your Dh have a good job?  How do you manage all those kids? do you have a good family network? 

LOL!!  Can I ask 50 more questions?  No really, it's just interesting to me.  I have 2 and think, oh woe is me.  Apparently, I have NO idea!!  LOL

cjsix
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:15 AM

happy anniversary 

bcoll
by Brandi on Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:22 AM

Thanks. And yes, just found out. :)

This will be 8. I'm not really young, 35. I thank my mother for her skin lol. I am a SAHM for 3 years this month (since number 7 was born) He does, and property/business left to him by his father. It's not as hard to manage when they're not all small anymore. Our two oldest will be 14 in August. Depends on what you mean by family network. I am the one to be home with the children as everyone else works, but we are a close family and we have sitters for a few weekends away a year. You can ask anything you like. And I thought that somedays when I had two as well. Lol I sometimes feel like I'll go mad when only one child is home. They don't know what to do with "alone" so I don't even get to use the bathroom alone those days lol

Quoting Anonymous:

congrats!  i keep seeing your siggy & wow, all those kiddos!!  are you preggo now, that's what the cartoon shows. 

So I'm interested in your life.  14 years, 7 (8?) kids, you look really young in your pics.  Are you a sahm?  Does your Dh have a good job?  How do you manage all those kids? do you have a good family network? 

LOL!!  Can I ask 50 more questions?  No really, it's just interesting to me.  I have 2 and think, oh woe is me.  Apparently, I have NO idea!!  LOL

bcoll
by Brandi on Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:22 AM

Quoting cjsix:

happy anniversary 

.Elena
by Bronze Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:22 AM

Congrats! We'll be 10 years in December!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)