Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i want it to end

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

i want all my pain and suffering to end. i feel like my family would be better off without me because all i do is make my husband miserable and my kids are my life but i feel like i shouldnt be a mom that i dont deserve it

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 13, 2013 at 11:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
JCSmommy2
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 11:42 AM
What is going on that makes you feel this way? No one in this world would be better off without you, especially not you're children. You cant be responsible for your husband's happiness 247. If he is miserable, maybe theres something wrong with him not you. I know the feeling believe me, but things get better. Focus on your children, they love and need you. Also it may be a good idea to go into therapy and talk about these things. If you need someone to talk to, pm me anytime.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 13, 2013 at 11:42 AM
All I can say is don't do it. My mil overdosed yesterday and she's fighting for her life. You have no idea how your family and friends will suffer, especially your kids. Please get some help. Please!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 13, 2013 at 11:43 AM

Call someone, get help now

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 13, 2013 at 11:43 AM
I feel the same exact way =(
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 13, 2013 at 11:46 AM

i honestly dont know if i want help anymore my family is falling apart and im responceable for it. we had issues and i pushed it to far

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 13, 2013 at 11:49 AM

I had my appendix removed friday night and i feel like i should have died then

kysmama08
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 11:50 AM

Taking your life is a permanent result, your problems are temporary, anything can be fixed. You should talk to someone (therapist?) about how you're feeling. Your kids need you and they should be your priority.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 13, 2013 at 11:58 AM

i did everything for my husband and he created a dating profile told a female friend of his that he hated me and let her call me a bad mom. it must be true because he didnt even defend me. he has also threatened to take my kids from me i just cant take anymore

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)