Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

**Update ** I am having my husband's deleted photos/texts recovered this very moment.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 192 Replies
2 moms liked this
So my husband walked out on us Sunday and admitted to trying to pursue a relationship with a girl he works with: I just dropped his phone off at the local iPhone repair shop and they are currently recovering everything from his phone. I am scared and nervous as to what I'm going to find. He texted this girl several hundred text messages. He came back home and claims he told her to he is working on his marriage and can not speak to her anymore but I still need to know what was said between them. So you think I am in the wrong? Would you want/ need to know?

So they were unable to retrieve all of the messages because they both have iPhone and they were using iMessage instead of regular text but I got to see some of what was said. I didn't pay for them because the number was not documented next to the texts and the texts were all sporadic. And not all were there .

She likes him too. One of the texts said something along the lines of " I'm sorry I'm putting you in the middle of this. My crazy wife is calling everyone so watch out for (my #) and I'm crazy and don't even know it. Said she is telling everyone I am cheating but as far as I know I haven't lol all we do is talk and "huggies".

Then one said "when are you leaving your boyfriend for me !!!!!"

She texted him saying "hurry and get your ass to work so we can hang out"

And "please tell me we are hanging out today"

He says "is that your boyfriend who dropped you off"

And "who dropped you off"

One of the texts implied she feels the same way as him.

And one said " your boyfriend shouldn't be hitting you" she had texted him something along the lines of her boyfriend throwing her down and doing something to her which frankly sounded like bullshit to me.

And one of her texts said (I'm sure replying to his situation) " I'm sorry you're so unhappy that really sucks dick"

He also said that he is leaving me and told her he really likes her and how amazing she is and he doesn't know how she does it.

So more less I think this is just a fun little game between the two of them that has gotten out of hand. My mom works for the state and ran her name and she has major issues. She is on probation and has charges for public desturbance and has 6 points on her license. She also has to take anger management classes for public disturbance.

He says he isn't talking to her anymore and has been calling and texting me on his breaks. But my thing is is how do I know this isn't going to continue ? And if he find another job how do I know he isn't going to get with someone else ???

This whole thing has just been really hard on me and the kids. I told him I feel as if he is just here because he has no place else to go and neither does she (lives with boyfriend). He has embarrassed himself at work because everyone knows about it. He even told me an older woman who he has never seen came up to him yesterday and said "please don't tell me you left your wife and kids"

He is creating drama at work and at home. He claims he doesn't talk to her anymore so idk. He hasn't been texting her or calling because I've been keeping track online. What do I do?

Oh and he has also been smoking weed on breaks
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:48 PM
24 moms liked this

No, recover them to use for your benefit in custodial court.

I'd make that fucker pay for every single text he sent.

photo anigif_enhanced-buzz-7782-1364935841-8.gif
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:48 PM

why?  let it go

Meghan6391
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:48 PM
Oh i would go all cia on his ass to. My hubs is already in a tiny leash and doesn't have a cell phone anymore bc of shit like this.
firespurity
by Ruby Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Do you plan to work on the marriage?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:49 PM
2 moms liked this
That is what I plan on doing in case he just came back because he has no place else to go. He sees this woman everyday so I need to know if he is planning on leaving me

Quoting OwlNuggets:

No, recover them to use for your benefit in custodial court.

I'd make that fucker pay for every single text he sent.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:49 PM
1 mom liked this
I am so tempted to don't his with my dh's old phone. He was having an emotional affair and I want to know the extent because of course he is only going to fess up to what he knows I know.
SageAdvice
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:50 PM
7 moms liked this

You are possibly and most probably just going to cause yourself MORE pain and turmoil.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:50 PM
Yes I do

Quoting firespurity:

Do you plan to work on the marriage?

owl0210
by Emerald Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:50 PM
2 moms liked this
You can't get the content of the text messages without a court order. You can only see the numbers that were texted.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I would use it against and it would be a cold day in h*ll before he came back home!  My 2nd husband cheated on me 3 times and the 3rd was it for me!!

Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)