Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My husband is famous.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Kind of. Lol. He's really well known and liked within the BMX industry. So there are lots of overgrown man-children hanging out (who ride professionally) at my house regularly. We travel a lot for BMX events & he's pretty well known.

Do you know any famous people?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 13, 2013 at 4:40 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 13, 2013 at 4:50 PM
My fiance is a famous musician. It's a pain in the ass hah.
crumpy_gat
by No. on Jun. 13, 2013 at 4:51 PM
She's probably telling the truth-why lie? I'm married to Zac Efron..for real!

Quoting MrsKaufold1990:

Right

Quoting Anonymous:

So is mine but I don't go around announcing it. Mine is a well known musician.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 13, 2013 at 4:51 PM
I'm lucky I don't deal with that, either. Most of the things we attend are a bunch of sweaty guys bragging out new tricks they learned.

Quoting Anonymous:

Mine is a big shot in his industry but that doesn't come with screaming fans begging him to sign their tits.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 13, 2013 at 4:51 PM
1 mom liked this
My husband too. The other anon says she doesn't announce it. Screw that I tell people all the time. Not on here though. I am proud of him.
Bauxite-17
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 4:51 PM

Theres a famous Wake boarder down the street from me. I forget his name, but a coworker was dropping my husband off, and he was like, DUDE you live by so-and-so, my wake board idol...and he was like, I guess?

So, theres that. We don't talk to our neighbors much, because, we live kind of in the boonies, and people that live in the boonies don't like to be bothered...and we don't like it when people knock on our door, its unsettling, so, we don't do that to the neighbors we do have, lol.

I know hes not home right now, because his gate is closed, and his trailer is not there....I'm tempted to hop his fence and go swimming.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 13, 2013 at 4:51 PM
That's what I hear about musicians :(

Quoting Anonymous:

My fiance is a famous musician. It's a pain in the ass hah.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 13, 2013 at 4:52 PM
Do it!!!!!

Quoting Bauxite-17:

Theres a famous Wake boarder down the street from me. I forget his name, but a coworker was dropping my husband off, and he was like, DUDE you live by so-and-so, my wake board idol...and he was like, I guess?

So, theres that. We don't talk to our neighbors much, because, we live kind of in the boonies, and people that live in the boonies don't like to be bothered...and we don't like it when people knock on our door, its unsettling, so, we don't do that to the neighbors we do have, lol.

I know hes not home right now, because his gate is closed, and his trailer is not there....I'm tempted to hop his fence and go swimming.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 13, 2013 at 4:52 PM

Quoting sstef126:

My ex is a well known asshole!!!!!!

Hey...mine too!!  lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 13, 2013 at 4:52 PM
4 moms liked this

There are a large number of celebrities wives and celebrities who are members here. I find it very humorous when people act like we don't come to CM. There's a private group for us and the founder's ex-wife and sister are both members as well as a large number of their friends, myself included. I am a homemaker, my husband travels a lot. I am online just like everyone else. Are famous people or their spouses not allowed to be online? Is that just for the regular people? LOL

Quoting MrsKaufold1990:

Right

Quoting Anonymous:

So is mine but I don't go around announcing it. Mine is a well known musician.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 13, 2013 at 4:53 PM
I am proud of mine too. He's worked really hard to get where he is. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

My husband too. The other anon says she doesn't announce it. Screw that I tell people all the time. Not on here though. I am proud of him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)