Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

FACEBOOK QUESTION

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 8:08 PM
  • 8 Replies

So, I don't use it much, but go there on occasion.  A girl unfriended me (I ticked her off, still don't know why, but, meh), but when I logged on today her stuff is showing up on my page.  What's the deal with that?

With light and love

by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 8:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
bluebunnybabe
by Ruby Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 8:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like maybe she didn't unfriend you. Maybe she temporarily deactivated her account? That would make you not see her & then when she reactivated the account she would be there again.
GOBryan
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 8:12 PM

That just means she probably blocked you for a short period of time and now unblocked you or she deactivated her account, which can be easily reactivated. Facebook really doesn't permanently cancel accounts. 

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Jun. 13, 2013 at 8:23 PM

Lol, well, she actually messaged me a goodbye and she's not on my friend list.... I dunno, weird.

Quoting bluebunnybabe:

Sounds like maybe she didn't unfriend you. Maybe she temporarily deactivated her account? That would make you not see her & then when she reactivated the account she would be there again.

With light and love

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 13, 2013 at 8:23 PM
1 mom liked this
If you have mutual friends you can still see what activity those friends have with your ex friend
sheena696
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 8:25 PM

If you at any time "subscribed" to her then anything she publicly posts will show up on your feed. I know because my dh's step brother unfriended us all once and because I was subscribed to him, I still saw everything. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 13, 2013 at 8:27 PM
When you're friends with someone, you're also subscribed to their posts. Most people have their privacy settings set to friends only so you can't see what they post once you're no longer friends, but hers must be public. That's why you can still see them.
kngarber
by Katie on Jun. 13, 2013 at 8:28 PM

She probably didn't delete you, but deleted her account and re-activated it and it is now showing up in your feed again.

TheQueenOfChaos
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 8:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Facebook radomly "subscribed" you to her page, probably because you checked it or you were commenting on her statuses often. Just go to her page and click unsubscribe and problem solved.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)