Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I wish dh would....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
go the fuck back to work and he just walked in the door! I dont know what my problem is but for some reason just looking at him is making me want to punch him in the baby makers! the sound of him breathing is pissing me and so help me god his voice is just as bad! I have never felt that way abou him even when i am mad at him please tell someone else has felt this way about their dh at least once before? i am starting to feel bad that everything about him is annoying the hell out of me tonight :(
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 13, 2013 at 8:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy2b2many
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 8:19 PM

The only time I've ever been that irritated by DH's mere presence was when he had been home for 2 weeks. Maybe you should talk to him about whats bothering you? Or go for a walk to cool off

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 13, 2013 at 8:19 PM

I certainly have had my days where I don't want to be around anyone and I always apologize to DH for being such a bitch to him.

firespurity
by Ruby Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 8:21 PM
Are you pregnant?
tokeahontas
by Bronze Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 8:22 PM
Recently me and my on and off bf have gotten back together and at random times lookin at him makes me sick I won't have sex with him and if he even tries to touch me we end up in an arguement because he says I'm not affectionate enough,I'm sure our situations are different but just letting you know you're not alone
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 13, 2013 at 8:24 PM
Quoting firespurity:

Are you pregnant?
not that i am aware of.. i had my tubes tied 10 yrs ago. and it's not time for my period either :/
kngarber
by Katie on Jun. 13, 2013 at 8:26 PM
2 moms liked this

A comedian did a skit once that said if you haven't looked at your SO and wanted to kill them at least once you don't know what TRUE love it.  Haha.

firespurity
by Ruby Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 8:27 PM
hmm I spontaneously hate the world the first week or two that I'm pregnant, then it passes.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting firespurity:

Are you pregnant?
not that i am aware of.. i had my tubes tied 10 yrs ago. and it's not time for my period either :/
baileyquarters
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 8:28 PM
Eh, it happens.
bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on Jun. 13, 2013 at 8:29 PM
I agree with that.

Quoting kngarber:

A comedian did a skit once that said if you haven't looked at your SO and wanted to kill them at least once you don't know what TRUE love it.  Haha.

Hanab818
by Ruby Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 8:29 PM
Only when I was pregnant.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)