Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My house has gone to s**t!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
This week I have been so sick. I can't hardly get off the couch without feeling like I'm going to pass out! My dh been working 12+hr days because they have an audit so my house looks like shit!! I have never seen my house look this bad and its driving me crazy! I have got to start feeling better soon so I can get my house back in order :/
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
smalltowngal
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:02 PM

Take one room at a time. Hope you feel better soon. Hopefully you can send the kids to a grandparents house so you can get some uninterrupted cleaning time. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:07 PM
Hopefully if I'm not up to par by this weekend I can get my dh to clean lol

Quoting smalltowngal:

Take one room at a time. Hope you feel better soon. Hopefully you can send the kids to a grandparents house so you can get some uninterrupted cleaning time. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:12 PM
Bump
Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:12 PM

Get better first.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:14 PM

I know how you feel. I only did necessities the first few months of my pregnancy, and now that I have the energy to do a lot more, it's overwhelming!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:20 PM
I feel like I have the flu :/ I have been staying to "doped" up lol I barely doing bare minimum. My sink is full of dishes laundry room piled up with clothes. I'm going to have a full day (or more) if cleaning when I get over this!

Quoting Anonymous:

I know how you feel. I only did necessities the first few months of my pregnancy, and now that I have the energy to do a lot more, it's overwhelming!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)