Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my evil adoptive mother is dying.. karma is a bitch

Pagan, Pro-choice, Pro-vaxing, Pitbull Advocate
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:01 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:15 PM
That's not Karma. SMH
GOBryan
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:16 PM

Buy it upside down so she can make it home faster. 

Quoting momoftwoboys12:

i have the body....now what? sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting GOBryan:

Yep, it can be. I'm still waiting for something similar to happen to my husband's ex. I'd be happy if she just disappeared and was never heard from again. 

paganmommy4
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:24 PM

Burn

She was evil to everyone

Lets see:

Kidnapped me from my birthmother, forged the relinquishment papers to adopt me

Commits insurance fraud

Has multiple IDs and Multiple social security numbers

I would tell her no and she would give me a fat lip or split lip

I was raped and she said i deserved it

She treats everyone she meets like crap

My karma is good tyvm.

Quoting gwebkeijmmm:

Maybe she was so evil to you because you were such a cunt in a past life. Karma and all.

paganmommy4
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:27 PM

Karma is a life lesson that is repeated until you learn said lesson

That and shes buddhist.. They believe in karma.. She was evil her entire life so this life is over. She didnt care for herself, she is diabetic she killed her heart muscle by not taking care of herself. That and maybe I gave karma a push.. I can live with myself. 

I can at will give karma a nudge. 

Its called a mirrored box for the worst offenders, you place a poppet inside name it, name the offense and the bury it, said person will have all of their karma and negative energies reflected upon then threefold. Hence the threefold law.

And its perfectly ethical for me to do such.

Ive done it before especially to my ex husband and now his life is shit.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's not Karma. SMH

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:31 PM

so if everything is contributed to this KARMA you speak of, what the fuck did you do to deserve your evil adoptive mother????....seeing that what comes around goes around...just how much damage have you done? We are all gonna die...no matter what you pray to. Get off your fucking high horse you venemous bitch!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:33 PM
1 mom liked this

OMFG ARE YOU STUPID IF YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE ANY OF THIS SHIT. I just made a damn voodoo doll of you .....you judgemental cunt...get ready...its ON!!!!

Quoting paganmommy4:

That and shes buddhist.. They believe in karma.. She was evil her entire life so this life is over. She didnt care for herself, she is diabetic she killed her heart muscle by not taking care of herself. That and maybe I gave karma a push.. I can live with myself. 

Its called a mirrored box for the worst offenders, you place a poppet inside name it, name the offense and the bury it, said person will have all of their karma and negative energies reflected upon then threefold. Hence the threefold law.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's not Karma. SMH

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:35 PM

bitches be sooooo cray cray

paganmommy4
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:36 PM

Im a practicing witch you twit. and nice try. Hide behind anon really.. grow up. voodoo dolls were made for healing if you knew anything about santaria.. which obviously you dont

Wow my feelers are hurt..

Its called intent. 

Quoting Anonymous:

OMFG ARE YOU STUPID IF YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE ANY OF THIS SHIT. I just made a damn voodoo doll of you .....you judgemental cunt...get ready...its ON!!!!

Quoting paganmommy4:

Quoting Anonymous:

That's not Karma. SMH

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:38 PM

Don't do it again. Please. Don't you feel it?

Quoting paganmommy4:

Quoting Anonymous:

That's not Karma. SMH

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:44 PM
1 mom liked this

You are right...none of the "cool kids" practice santeria anymore....I totally just took a 5 minute online course and put all your offenses in a mirrored box!!! THREEFOLD FOR YOU VENDICTIVE WHORE...you sound like a fucking gullible moron wasting her time with resentment and rituals only a caveman would believe in. Grow up and stop spreading your idiocy and negativity WITCH!

Quoting paganmommy4:

Im a practicing witch you twit. and nice try. Hide behind anon really.. grow up. voodoo dolls were made for healing if you knew anything about santaria.. which obviously you dont

Wow my feelers are hurt..

Its called intent. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting paganmommy4:

Quoting Anonymous:

That's not Karma. SMH

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN