Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

question for moms with daughters

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 57 Replies
I just noticed last night that my 8 yr old daughter is starting to develop little breasts. Moms with daughters, when did they start developing and how long after did you start noticing other signs of puberty? I was a very late bloomer so was not expecting anything like this so young. Im so not ready for this.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vegaswife2011
by Emerald Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:06 PM

Mine is 8 also and I just started noticing that :(

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:07 PM

My sister stared noticing my neice developing around 8 too. She took her for those sports bra things for little girls. DD is only 6 so I am not there yet.

Mommynwife26
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:07 PM

Well my DD is 6 1/2 but I started developing small breasts by 8 and was in a bra by 11. I expect my DD to be the same,

Mazie0723
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:09 PM
My 13 yr old has been in a bra since she was 10. My 8 yr still has a boys chest.
QuirkyMom26
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:10 PM

Mine are both 9 and have been wearing bras for a little over a year now. If they don't wear bras they have quite a few camis they wear under their shirts.

They also have their own deodorant. As far as other 'puberty' related things, I haven't noticed anything.

Their personalities and moods change almost weekly so maybe that's part of it too lol

Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:11 PM

Bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Yup that when it starts. My dd started developing at 8...and she got her periospd at 10. Good times, I tell ya.

cjsix
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:16 PM

She's right in the age range that all four of my girls were. If you can take her by herself to Walmart or so and make it a fun thing to try on different sports type bras,they will fit the best and just help her get use to wearing one. Then maybe stop and get an ice cream or something for a treat.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:21 PM

isnt it most incredible that a 10 year old could have a child?? I too started my period about a week after my 10th birthday and developed buds by 8. I was a full blown C cup by age 12 and am now DD. I am 5'5" and weigh 126. My little sister had hardly any breasts till she was about 15//its different for all kids

Quoting Anonymous:

Yup that when it starts. My dd started developing at 8...and she got her periospd at 10. Good times, I tell ya.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:21 PM
Mine is 6 and I hope she's a late bloomer!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)