Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what a crazy nite.-small update-update 2

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
my soon to be sil (or who knows what happens after tonite) is sitting in jail. not sure what she being charged with but she sure racked them up. when she gets drunk, she gets crazy. she grabbed her 2 kids(not my bros kids), the 2 dogs, and the cat drives drunk, almost hitting few cars and ran over my bros(her fiancee) foot with her jeep. my 2 bros jump in the youngest bros truck to chase her down so they could get her keys and get the 2 kids out of the jeep before something happens to them. she was gonna drive 200 miles drunk where her other home is(process of moving to here). they finally caught her in next town(20 miles away). she locked the doors of the jeep and had her window down a bit. my bro grabbed the window and broke it so they could unlock the door to get the keys and those kids. the kids were highly upset that my bros were taking them away from their mom. had to explain to them why which they then understood. then my stepdad and youngest bros gf had to go to that town to get the jeep and the animals before they take the animals to the shelter. right now the kids are with my bro because sil family lives 200 miles away.kids are ages 11 and 6. UPDATE- her blood alcohol level was 1.09. she also ran into the side of my bros truck. the bed of his truck is caved in a bit. before that she was driving 80 down the highway. UPDATE 2- i guess her grandma wired bail money for her to get out.she got her kids and they drove to her other house 200 miles away. she was charged with dui, reckless driving, and child endangerment
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 13, 2013 at 11:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angie729
by Ruby Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 12:02 AM
Wow and he is going to marry her?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 14, 2013 at 12:04 AM
1 mom liked this
probably after tonite he wont be.
Quoting angie729:

skittlefart
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 12:06 AM

o.O 

Caitlyn photo PrettyinPunkCaitlyn_zpse603050a.png
 photo 1229146b-c39c-45cc-9735-750e9bc6cc4b_zps5c77fd98.jpg
flywifey86
by Silver Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 12:10 AM
That behavior is crazy and unacceptable.. especially in front of children!! She really showed her true colors & I really hope that he doesn't end up marrying her!
angie729
by Ruby Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 12:11 AM
Don't blame him. That's not a good life.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting angie729:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 14, 2013 at 12:15 AM
im not blaming him. knowing my bro, he wont be with her after this. they have had issues before like most couples but this was way over the top. he had one crazy ex wife (crazy in diff way)
Quoting angie729:

Don't blame him. That's not a good life.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting angie729:

Amybelle
by Ruby Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 12:18 AM

glad the kids are safe but your brothers should have let the Police handle the situation

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 14, 2013 at 12:19 AM
apparently this isnt the 1st time she has driven drunk with kids in the car. she has already lost custody of one. she has 3 kids. only has custody of 2. not sure what will happen with these kids. the 6 year old doesnt have a dad(he passed away a few years ago)
Quoting flywifey86:

That behavior is crazy and unacceptable.. especially in front of children!! She really showed her true colors & I really hope that he doesn't end up marrying her!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 14, 2013 at 12:21 AM
my bros were scared something was gonna happen to those kids. like if she got in a wreck and hurt or killed those kids.
Quoting Amybelle:

glad the kids are safe but your brothers should have let the Police handle the situation

Amybelle
by Ruby Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 12:22 AM

They should have IMMEDIATELY callled the Police

Quoting Anonymous:

my bros were scared something was gonna happen to those kids. like if she got in a wreck and hurt or killed those kids.
Quoting Amybelle:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN