Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Going with Hubby to the Bunny Ranch - UPDATED (we went)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 381 Replies
6 moms liked this

Yes it's true . . . our sex life has taken a huge hit and I want to spice things up . . . A radio station I listen to every day was running a father's day contest to send one dad on vacation to the bunny ranch . . . I tought about it and wrote in an honest letter on why I think he deserved the trip (and to hopefully spice things up with us).

UPDATE****

We went this past weekend and had a blast ! ! ! The girls were actually really awesome women (well most of them minus the french amazon) . . . We spent most of our time there just hanging out . . . they had karoke/DJ both nights we were there and that was hilarious, they even got me up to do a few of the line dances with them . . . on Friday morning one of the girls helped me with my hair and make-up because frankly I don't know what I'm doing in that area and she does that stuff as her main stream career anyway . . . Dennis was so cool . . . Hubby and I spent several hours with him Friday night and he pulled a few of his favorite toys for us to take home and OMG the celebrator is AMAZING ! ! !

As far as hubby and me, we found out just how attracted we both are to each other . . . he couldn't keep his hands off me even with 20ish beautiful, smart, fun women walking around, still can't 2 days removed . . . the girls spent more time talking with me and I think really respected the fact that I was there not judging them (it's not my place to judge) . . . even though it's only been a few days I do feel closer to him then I have in a long time . . .

I have pictures on my phone that I'll post on page 20/21 I think to show you I'm not a troll . . . I'm a real wife and mom who wanted an adventure and got just that and had a damn good time doing it . . .
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 14, 2013 at 9:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lapcounter
by Queen Mom on Jun. 14, 2013 at 9:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Okay.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 14, 2013 at 9:14 AM

Gross.  Good luck.

baileyquarters
by Silver Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 9:15 AM
Gross.
j3st3r
by Jedi on Jun. 14, 2013 at 9:15 AM
5 moms liked this

eww.  just eww.  There are better ways to spice of your sex life.

cyork2
by Gold Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 9:15 AM
1 mom liked this
what's a bunny ranch?
devinsmom42
by Silver Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 9:16 AM
I bet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 14, 2013 at 9:16 AM

Fun! I'd want to go, too, though.

Beenhereforever
by Gold Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 9:16 AM

Omg you are a freaking idiot. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 14, 2013 at 9:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Proof?
squocket
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 9:17 AM

What's a bunny ranch?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)