Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

why would you go visit a child molester!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 56 Replies
So my cousin is jail for molesting his 7 or 8 year old dd. This is not the 1st child he has molested. He molested me when i was 6 and then his sister when she was 6 (he is a but older than us Stu he was a teen) no one found out about what happen to me and his sister until 10 years later. We all agreed as a family that we would allow him to go to therapy to get help. Well obviously it didn't work. I just found out that my Aunt (his mother) fitted to see him EVERY week. Wtf! Why would you want to go visit a nasty monster like that!? Knowing he did this to your own daughter niece and grand daughter. I'm so upset.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 14, 2013 at 9:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ajdahd13
by Ruby Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 9:17 AM

That's still his mother, unconditional love and all that. He's in jail paying for his sins. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 14, 2013 at 9:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Unconditional love my ass. If any of my children ever did this i wouldn't ever talk to then again nor would i love them! They would be dead to me

Quoting ajdahd13:

That's still his mother, unconditional love and all that. He's in jail paying for his sins. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 14, 2013 at 9:20 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry just being in jail isn't good enough for me! He needs to be castrated and then killed

Quoting ajdahd13:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 14, 2013 at 9:20 AM

That is still her son,  if your child turned out to be a monster would you just quit loving them?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 14, 2013 at 9:21 AM
Yes! No questions asked. They would be dead to me

Quoting Anonymous:

That is still her son,  if your child turned out to be a monster would you just quit loving them?

ajdahd13
by Ruby Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 9:21 AM

Then you don't love your kids unconditionally. There's nothing you can do about it, she's allowed to visit him. The only thing you can do is not talk to her anymore. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Unconditional love my ass. If any of my children ever did this i wouldn't ever talk to then again nor would i love them! They would be dead to me

Quoting ajdahd13:

ajdahd13
by Ruby Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 9:23 AM
4 moms liked this

Have you talked to a therapist? You do realize the only person you're hurting, with your anger, is yourself right? 

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sorry just being in jail isn't good enough for me! He needs to be castrated and then killed

Quoting ajdahd13:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 14, 2013 at 9:23 AM

Well that's you,  she obviously has a softer heart than you and loves her child unconditionally!

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes! No questions asked. They would be dead to me

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 14, 2013 at 9:24 AM
If he molested her other child how is she still loving the molested one unconditionally if she is still going to visit her molester? according to u its a loose loose situation. i wouldnt visit him either.

Quoting ajdahd13:

Then you don't love your kids unconditionally. There's nothing you can do about it, she's allowed to visit him. The only thing you can do is not talk to her anymore. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ajdahd13:

Barronbaby
by Brandi on Jun. 14, 2013 at 9:24 AM
It's still her son. Unconditional love.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)