Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

the new casey anthony is in jail

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 156 Replies
1 mom liked this
And it took Nancy Grace stepping into get her ass put in there. Sad. I hope that poor baby is found soon. Missing toddler's mother sobbing during court appearance
By Jon Uhl

Angela Steinfurth, mother of Elaina Steinfurth, faced a judge in Toledo Municipal Court this morning with tears streaming down her face. She was arraigned on one charge on child endangering.

Judge Robert Christiansen set her bond at $250,000.

Angela was crying while Judge Christiansen read her charge to her for her arraignment. 

According to court documents, Angela did admit to officers that she was aware that Elaina sustained a "serious physical injury." The documents go on to say Angela knew Elaina needed medical treatment but failed to ensure she got the necessary medical treatment for that injury. 

Elaina Steinfurth still has not been found. 

Her next court date is June 20th. 

To read the whole story of the disappearance, including full interviews and an interactive timeline, click here.

Editor's Note: Earlier articles mention Angela as "Angela Mories." This is the name she was booked under at the jail. The name she was arraigned on this morning is Steinfurth. 

Stay with Toledo News Now for the latest coverage.

Mobile users, click on the "Video" button in the app to watch this story. Download our app here.

Copyright 2013 Toledo News Now. All rights reserved.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 14, 2013 at 4:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 14, 2013 at 4:09 PM
http://m.toledonewsnow.com/autojuice?targetUrl=http%3a%2f%2fwww.toledonewsnow.com%2fstory%2f22582422%2fjudge-sets-bond-at-250000-for-elaina-steinfurths-mother
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Jun. 14, 2013 at 4:11 PM

Too bad you hear about this disgusting stuff even in the smallest of towns.

(edited because Anon's are a little derpy today)

Lady left her sons in a running vehicle for over an hour so she could go fuck some random stranger and they died from overheating to death because her heater was on full blast.

The cunt pled not guilty.

photo anigif_enhanced-buzz-7782-1364935841-8.gif
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 14, 2013 at 4:11 PM

oh. my. god. Wow. I pray justice is served this time... I just keep in mind, Karma is a bitch and Casey Anthony has it coming. 

Mommy2b2many
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 4:12 PM
I hope they find that poor baby soon; and that she's okay
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 14, 2013 at 4:12 PM
1 mom liked this
This is y i think abortion is fair id rather someone abort then kill em after theyve been born
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 14, 2013 at 4:13 PM
3 moms liked this
One upper. Even on dead kid posts. SMH.

Quoting OwlNuggets:

Too bad we have a worse story going on here.

Lady left her sons in a running vehicle for over an hour so she could go fuck some random stranger and they died from overheating to death because her heater was on full blast.

FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 4:14 PM
The heater was on? Wtf?

Quoting OwlNuggets:

vvinkyloafer
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 4:16 PM
Link
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 14, 2013 at 4:16 PM
Wow that is sick. This lady was leading people on a wild goose chase and keeps changing her story.

Quoting OwlNuggets:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 14, 2013 at 4:16 PM
Ty vvinky.

Quoting vvinkyloafer:

Link

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN