Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Frustrated with my toddler

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
She knows how to go to the bathroom and use it. When we went to Florida for a few days she only had one accident and was accident free the rest of the time. When we get back she decides to start using it on herself. She knows she'll get in trouble when she poops on herself because she dumped it in the toilet trying to hide it. I'm at my wits end with her.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 14, 2013 at 4:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
TexanMomOf6
by Gold Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 4:41 PM

Since she is completely potty trained, perhaps she is just acting out to get attention?  I would give her plenty of positive attention and ignore the negatives.  It worked with my little guy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 14, 2013 at 4:56 PM
I have a feeling its not for attention. She does this every time she has to poop and its getting to the point I'm about to start giving her 2 pops each time she does it that's how bad it is.

Quoting TexanMomOf6:

Since she is completely potty trained, perhaps she is just acting out to get attention?  I would give her plenty of positive attention and ignore the negatives.  It worked with my little guy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 14, 2013 at 4:57 PM

Your execution will now be ordered.  Not a good idea to say that here.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have a feeling its not for attention. She does this every time she has to poop and its getting to the point I'm about to start giving her 2 pops each time she does it that's how bad it is.

Quoting TexanMomOf6:

xoxRachelxox
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 4:58 PM

How old is she?

You shouldn't be punishing for potty accidents. 

TexanMomOf6
by Gold Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 5:02 PM
She knows it goes in the toilet. TELL her it's better to poop in the toilet and not in the pants. When she does, tell her what a good job she did and that you really like it when she remembers to go in the toilet.. If she goes in her pants, tell her that's not how she is supposed do it. Then stop talking. No hitting.
Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting TexanMomOf6:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)