Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Just got a phone call from some jacka**

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 11:30 PM
  • 41 Replies

Threatening to rape me. He was extremely explicit, he didn't say rape, he said he would force me to fuck him, etc. I said you are a fucking idiot, because my caller ID just picked up your number dumbass and I am calling the police, and I hope you enjoy talking with them tonight when they show at your door. He hung up. I DID call the cops, I did file a report, and a detective is going to be on it. Can't wait for fucking moron to open his door when they come a calling and have to deal with this shit, and I bet he is some 16 or so year old moron and his PARENTS will KILL HIM. Fucking idiot!

by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 11:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HappyMorgana
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 11:32 PM

Bump

Danapopcorn
by AbbyCat on Jun. 14, 2013 at 11:33 PM

I got one of those not long ago from a Skype number to my cell phone! I was home alone too, scary!

HappyMorgana
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 11:34 PM

I admit it would be much creepier if my husband wasn't home... But thank God he is home. And we have dogs. So...

Quoting Danapopcorn:

I got one of those not long ago from a Skype number to my cell phone! I was home alone too, scary!

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jun. 14, 2013 at 11:35 PM

Good. I am glad you reported it.

moobahlalala
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 11:36 PM
That would freak me out. Is there any way you can prove that he threatened you? Sad to say it would Brrrrr your wore word against his.
Danapopcorn
by AbbyCat on Jun. 14, 2013 at 11:37 PM

They guy who called me was screaming violently about how he'd rape me and kill me and get away with it. Before he hung up he said something about hating faggots. I was like "WTF does that have to do with anything". I was alllll alone. No dogs, no husband, nothing. I kept my gun right beside me the entire day until DH got home

Quoting HappyMorgana:

I admit it would be much creepier if my husband wasn't home... But thank God he is home. And we have dogs. So...

Quoting Danapopcorn:

moobahlalala
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 11:37 PM
Dude... My phone hates me lol. It would BE your word against his.
wickedfiress
by Platinum Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 11:37 PM

Some people are just plain stupid.

HappyMorgana
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 11:38 PM

Not really. I mean, how would I prove it? But I don't know the number, and would have no reason to call the police unless I was threatened. Why would someone I don't know call me in the middle of the night and if it was a wrong number, why would I call the police to say this idiot threatened me if he didn't?

Quoting moobahlalala:

That would freak me out. Is there any way you can prove that he threatened you? Sad to say it would Brrrrr your wore word against his.

BeachLifeMama
by Beachy on Jun. 14, 2013 at 11:39 PM
That's scary.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)