Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

corbin 4lbs 15oz *pic*

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 6:55 AM
  • 30 Replies

Corbin Michael Ellis 4lbs 15oz. 6/14/13 5:42pm He had to be intibated becase he was breathing to fast. :( please share ur encouraging stories here!
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 6:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jamamama00
by Platinum Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 6:57 AM
I had a four pounder! Thirteen years ago. So scary.....glad to see he is doing well!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 15, 2013 at 6:59 AM
Aww, he's a cute little peanut. They can do so much for preemies now. I have a friend who had twins at 32 weeks, 1.5 and 3.5lbs. They're almost 5 months old and doing great. He'll be fine and home in no time.
The_Doodle
by Platinum Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 7:01 AM
My daughter was 4 lb, 1 oz. She had to stay in the NICU for a week and a half. Couldn't keep her temperature regulated and was having issues having bowel movements due to the high BP meds they gave me while I was still pregnant. She improved daily and, at 3 years old, she has no ill effects from the early birth and low birth weight. Be strong! It feels like an eternity when your baby is in there, but will feel like a dream when he gets older.
AngryBob
by Platinum Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 7:02 AM
My first son's name is Corbin! Just because of that, he's going to be just fine ;)
imakehimscream
by He screams on Jun. 15, 2013 at 7:02 AM
He is so cute. Congratulations
SpiritBear76
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 7:04 AM

My oldest son was born at 30 weeks, he weighed in at 2 lbs 1oz. 

Talienas
by Platinum Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 7:04 AM
My husband was 3 months preemie, now he's a wonderful father himself! I wish you all the best :)
Talienas
by Platinum Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 7:06 AM
Was that really necessary? And you have to be cruel behind your anon button? Smh
Way too early for this bs

Quoting Anonymous:

So when everyone told you that you're a moron for wanting to get knocked up immediately after havin a 23 weeker they were right? So now you have 2 preemies under 2?

Congrats on the kid but seriously...don't try to have another as soon as you get this one home from the NICU

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 15, 2013 at 7:07 AM
I obviously missed something.

Quoting Anonymous:

So when everyone told you that you're a moron for wanting to get knocked up immediately after havin a 23 weeker they were right? So now you have 2 preemies under 2?

Congrats on the kid but seriously...don't try to have another as soon as you get this one home from the NICU
SpiritBear76
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 7:08 AM

Wow! Rude much?  What an awful way to "speak" to someone who just delivered a baby prematurely.  Hope no one ever treats you so cruelly. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)