Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My Final Post: I ruined my marrige through Cafe Mom

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 7:13 AM
  • 301 Replies
2 moms liked this
My husband asked me for a divorce this morning. He found my Cm Mac account, and read every single post I made and the replies.
I've done a lot of trolling, posting things that are not true. To vent my frustration or just for attention because, who the fuck knows?
I accused him of cheating, abuse and being discusting. (He just drove off)
None of these things in fact were remotely true. Actually, he is the best husband anyone could ask for. He is kind and considerate and the best husband anyone could ask for. But he doesn't want me anymore. And I don't blame him.
Be warned cafemom, words hurt, even if completely fiction be carful and more wise than I in the way you use your cafemom.

I am he this post is true. Most stories had a true base, but they were twisted. There was a post about an std that I gave her, never happened, I'm clean always have been. Then other was a post in January about a sex fanticy with her boss. All of the advice given was go for it, what she failed to mention was ,that she was married and when asked if she was single she ignored it. I am also the "dh" that was cheated on by every girl that I dated. I married her because I thought she was different. I started to suspect things a while ago and got conformation about a month ago. Trust was broken I didn't know about all the other stuff till last night. A more recent post that is false is "I addmitted to trying to get her pregnant every time we went through a though patch so we would stay together" or there abouts.
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 7:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 15, 2013 at 7:15 AM
wow...how do we know this is true???
Why???
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Jun. 15, 2013 at 7:16 AM
23 moms liked this

What?  He will get over it.  If CM is why he left, there must be deeper issues.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 15, 2013 at 7:17 AM

my dh caught me trolling on here too... and got REALLY mad about it, even tho i said NOTHING about him...

mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 7:18 AM
29 moms liked this
Right!

1. I'm glad my dh trusts me

2. I'm glad I'm smart enough not to lie about my life

3. I'm not sure I believe this

Quoting Anonymous:

wow...how do we know this is true???

Why???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Devious333
by Ruby Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 7:18 AM
That's what I was thinking.

Quoting Lunarprancer:

What?  He will get over it.  If CM is why he left, there must be deeper issues.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MooseMomma
by Gold Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 7:19 AM
27 moms liked this

My husband could care less what I do on here, but then again I don't troll or make shit up about him.

[BBC=mrscorbin924]

CafeMom Tickers

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 15, 2013 at 7:19 AM
Well my dh can read all he wants on my cm account. I don't hide things form him. I also don't lie. I don't think it was your posting I think it was your lies. Of course this could be a lie also for action couldn't it?!?
Greenstone920
by Silver Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 7:19 AM
7 moms liked this

Well, that's why I never post anything I wouldn't want my DH to see.   Sorry to say, you totally brought this on yourself, and I don't blame him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 15, 2013 at 7:22 AM

SMH. There are deeper issues than CM going here. I have never trolled and I am smart enough that after I have made a post to delete in in a day or two.

URHonor
by Rotten.Girl on Jun. 15, 2013 at 7:26 AM
30 moms liked this
I just don't understand what people get out of lying to a bunch of strangers online. It's not healthy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN