Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I dont feel labour pains

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:58 AM
  • 36 Replies

ask me anything

by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
I_got_curves
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 11:03 AM

bump

thenameshailie
by Ruby Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 11:05 AM

Well how lucky

missmamaof4
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 11:06 AM
Like at all? Do they know why?
PrissyAnne
by Silver Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 11:06 AM
Epidural?
I_got_curves
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 11:07 AM

it just feels like i have to go to the bathroom. No one ever said anything

Quoting missmamaof4:

Like at all? Do they know why?

I_got_curves
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 11:08 AM

never needed one

Quoting PrissyAnne:

Epidural?

myempyreofdirt
by Platinum Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 11:10 AM
Do you feel other types of pain? Outside of pregnancy I mean. Headaches, stubbed toe, pulled muscles, etc.
Hellobabies
by Gold Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 11:11 AM

I don't either, apparently. When I was pregnant with my twins, I went to the hospital because I had to go once a month for IV antibiotics due to a bladder infection I had from 8 weeks until the day I delivered and the oral antibiotics would quit working. The last time I went in for them, they hooked me to the monitors and and started the IV like they usually do, went back to the nurses station to monitor, and I sat back and started reading my magazine. The next thing I know, 3 nurses run in and ask me to rate my pain and if I needed anything. I was like what are you talking about? Apparently I was having contractions that was going off of the charts and in active labor and didn't have a clue....I ended up in the hospital for 6 weeks until I hit 36 weeks on meds to stop the labor and had to get steroid shots for their lungs. They were my first and will also be my last so I have no idea what actual labor feels like and I am ok with that.

I_got_curves
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 11:12 AM

i feel headaches, not much other than that. I`ve sprained fingers and both ankles before and never knew until it was pretty swollen.

Quoting myempyreofdirt:

Do you feel other types of pain? Outside of pregnancy I mean. Headaches, stubbed toe, pulled muscles, etc.

I_got_curves
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 11:15 AM

my second was sort of like that. I went in to be induced at 41 weeks and when they checked me they said i was already 6cm and hooked me up to the moniters that were showing contractions but i didnt feel a thing, he popped out 30 minutes later :)

Quoting Hellobabies:

I don't either, apparently. When I was pregnant with my twins, I went to the hospital because I had to go once a month for IV antibiotics due to a bladder infection I had from 8 weeks until the day I delivered and the oral antibiotics would quit working. The last time I went in for them, they hooked me to the monitors and and started the IV like they usually do, went back to the nurses station to monitor, and I sat back and started reading my magazine. The next thing I know, 3 nurses run in and ask me to rate my pain and if I needed anything. I was like what are you talking about? Apparently I was having contractions that was going off of the charts and in active labor and didn't have a clue....I ended up in the hospital for 6 weeks until I hit 36 weeks on meds to stop the labor and had to get steroid shots for their lungs. They were my first and will also be my last so I have no idea what actual labor feels like and I am ok with that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)