Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I lost 2lbs and 2 1/4 inches in just two days!

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 12:02 PM
  • 60 Replies

Best part is it's all natural, you don't have to work out or change your eating habits.

This stuff is no joke. In just 2 days I feel better. Where I normally get off work and feel so exhausted all I want to do is sit around...the past two days, I got off work and went straight to cleaning house (and I hate cleaning). I have lost 2lbs and 2 1/4 inches in two days. The best part is I am not harming my body, products are all natural and easy to use and I don't even have to watch what I eat so I don't feel deprived and stick to it. Those measurements were done after eating out last night and having ice cream. Where I normally would have eaten my whole entre' my son and I split and Ice cream is my favorite but I didn't get any and just took a few bites of my sons. I felt satisfied and can't wait to see more results and post before/after pictures like everyone else. 

by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 12:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
katiew2012
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 12:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Yea, but even "all natural" ingredients can poison you.

Too much water is bad for you. It is my opinon that any change that is meaningful and worthwhile takes a ton of work.

Taking the "easy" way out will always, ALWAYS come back to bite you in the ass.

.strawberry.
by Gold Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 12:08 PM
2 moms liked this

You can't advertise on here. And I hate to break it to you but 2lbs in 2 days is an average amount of water weight someone would lose on a diet and not a great accomplishment.

katiew2012
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 12:10 PM

Does Plexus Slim have any side effects?

If you look at the Q and A page  of the Plexus Slim website (question 7) where it’s asked: “Will Plexus Slim interfere or react with any medications or other supplements?” the makers  say: ” No. Extensive clinical research has demonstrated no ill side effects with any medications or other supplements.”

Ummm, where is all the “extensive clinical research” on Plexus Slim?  As far as I can tell Plexus Slim has NEVER been tested to see if it interacts with any medication or health condition.  The makers of Plexus Slim never say this fact.

That’ said, I disagree 100% with their bold claim that Plexus Slim does not interact with any medication or health issue.  If the makers of Plexus Slim really did look at the “extensive clinical research” they would know some of the possible side effects that I’ve already listed here.  Why don’t they mention it?

I would be extra cautious about Plexus Slim if you have any problems with your heart, blood pressure, kidneys, liver, mental disorders, diabetes or digestive problems.  I would not recommend Plexus Slim if you had bariatric surgery either.  To their credit, the makers of Plexus Slim do say to see your doctor first if you are pregnant.  I agree with this.

Source: http://supplement-geek.com/plexus-slim-review-ingredients-side-effects/

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 15, 2013 at 12:10 PM
Wow 2 pounds, you should write self help books.
britni11
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 12:11 PM

That is fine. I don't care how much "water" weight it is. It's still headed in the right direction and most people who have done this have not gained their weight back. It burns fat.

britni11
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 12:12 PM

everything can have "side effects" and react to certain medications. Everyone is different.

katiew2012
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 12:14 PM
1 mom liked this

It is just another pyramid scheme. Most of the ingredients are a sort of fiber or sweetener.

And I'm guessing the "testimonials" have all come from "ambassadors."

I hope you don't have any medical conditions or take any medications that this crap will interfere with. Or you may end up sick and in the ER.

Quoting britni11:

That is fine. I don't care how much "water" weight it is. It's still headed in the right direction and most people who have done this have not gained their weight back. It burns fat.

Katie, proud wife of a railroader, and a future mother-to-be! 

I am the admin for a fb group for women who love a railroader. If you love a railroader, please join us. Search for Railroad Wives, Girlfriends, and Significant Others.

I only reply if I've been quoted, or I happen to look and see a response. So, if you want to discuss with me, please quote me. :) Thank-you and good day!

liss.n.chris
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 12:16 PM
2 lbs is a normal weight fluctuation. You don't have to do anything to facilitate it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
britni11
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 12:17 PM

And you have been on it and done extensive research so you know all of this right? Actually it's been known to help people with cholesterol, high blood pressure, high blood sugars and get them off their medications. What are you a rep in the pharmaceutical company? There you go...deleted everything so I'm not "promoting" anything. You can simply "google" anything and everything will come up as being bad for you including water...but you can't read everything on the internet and believe it. 

britni11
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 12:18 PM

That may be true for some people but not for me and it's about inches as well.

Quoting liss.n.chris:

2 lbs is a normal weight fluctuation. You don't have to do anything to facilitate it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)