Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

abortion and fear whites becoming ..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 69 Replies
There have been a lot of new laws or proposed laws limiting abortion or effecting abortion recently. For example ; North Dakota has made abortion after 6weeks illegal (think there is clause for health etc) . Ohio has a few different laws they are looking to pass. And on and on ..I'll add some links at the end.

At the same time the racial make up of the US is changing. Currently white children ( age 5 and under) are the minority.

Some are suggestion that the new abortion restrictions are because there is a fear ( mostly of Republicans) that minorities are becoming the majority. The thinking us that making abortion much more difficult to obtain will help to ensure more white children are born.

I think this sucks . Who cards who the majority is? And controlling the make up of the Country is disgusting.

Ohio - http://www.cleveland.com/open/index.ssf/2013/06/ohio_house_republicans_propose.html

Ohio info -
Require doctors to give women a verbal description of the ultrasound, including an audible heartbeat, if available. (The bill notes, however, that a woman can refuse to view ultrasound images or listen to the sounds detected by a fetal heart monitor.)

• Compel abortion providers to tell patients that fetuses and embryos can feel pain, and that a woman who has an abortion increases her risk of breast cancer.

• Extend the waiting period for abortions to 48 hours instead of 24.

• Require doctors to tell patients seeking abortions in writing how much money they earn and how much income they would lose by not performing abortions.

• Eliminate "medical necessity" as a reason to waive the waiting period. Medical necessity had been defined as a medical condition that complicates the pregnancy so that it warrants an immediate abortion.

Texas billS -
http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/2013/06/senate-committee-hears-debate-on-special-session-anti-abortion-bills.html/

Bills for the entire country -
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3385122

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 15, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 15, 2013 at 12:28 PM
-_-
NoSammich4You
by Silver Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 12:30 PM
I would think keeping abortion legal would work better to their advantage if that is really their agenda.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 15, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Limiting abortion won't ensure more white children. Statistically, more African Americans are having larger and blended families. The only way to ensure a more white population is ethnic cleansing or forced sterilization of non white people
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 15, 2013 at 12:30 PM
What's that mean??

Quoting Anonymous:

-_-
-_-
by Ruby Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 12:30 PM
4 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

-_-

yes?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 15, 2013 at 12:31 PM
I don't disagree with you but I also think it could be another reason for all ( and there are a ton) these new proposed limits.

Quoting Anonymous:

Limiting abortion won't ensure more white children. Statistically, more African Americans are having larger and blended families. The only way to ensure a more white population is ethnic cleansing or forced sterilization of non white people
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jun. 15, 2013 at 12:31 PM

Quoting -_-:

Quoting Anonymous:

-_-

yes?

LOL!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 15, 2013 at 12:31 PM
3 moms liked this
It means I am at loss of words. How everything gets turned into a race thing is beyond me.

Quoting Anonymous:

What's that mean??

Quoting Anonymous:

-_-

mommy74146
by Platinum Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 12:32 PM
LMFAO!

Quoting -_-:

Quoting Anonymous:

-_-

yes?

Annettey19
by Gold Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 12:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sure there are some people who think this but I don't think it's a conspiracy or widespread agenda or anything.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured