Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I sent my medical bill to my husband I shouldn't have to pay squat it's his responsibility!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 158 Replies

The whore had the nerve to mail a medical bill of a doctor's appointment I went to with a note saying, "this is your responsibility, ______ is paying you support so you should be able to pay your own damn bills with that money!" I recently sent the mail back to her. It has my husband's name only on the address the bill was sent to. I am covered on his health insurance during the separation because it was court ordered. Yes it's me you all like to refer to me as psycho mom. I don't care what the court paper says 55.00% by him and 45.00% by me for unreimbursed medical expenses. He is the primary insurance carrier he is responsible for paying for my medical needs. If he can afford to take care of her baby he can take care of my medical bills. Cunt if you ever mail me shit like this again I will be filing for harassment!!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 15, 2013 at 1:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 15, 2013 at 1:45 PM
2 moms liked this

if you are divorced then he isn't your husband...

svolkov
by Emerald Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 1:45 PM
2 moms liked this
Have some self respect and pay it yourself. I realize uou are hurt and hate her but take care of yourself. I wouldn't want some douche paying for me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 15, 2013 at 1:47 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

The divorce has been pending for 2 years, he hasn't took action yet on going to trial.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 15, 2013 at 1:47 PM

Quoting svolkov:

Have some self respect and pay it yourself. I realize uou are hurt and hate her but take care of yourself. I wouldn't want some douche paying for me.

It's his responsibility, he's the bread winner. I can't pay it. The support he gives me goes towards the house and my car.

OrangeBalloon
by Platinum Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 1:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

The whore had the nerve to mail a medical bill of a doctor's appointment I went to with a note saying, "this is your responsibility, ______ is paying you support so you should be able to pay your own damn bills with that money!" I recently sent the mail back to her. It has my husband's name only on the address the bill was sent to. I am covered on his health insurance during the separation because it was court ordered. Yes it's me you all like to refer to me as psycho mom. I don't care what the court paper says 55.00% by him and 45.00% by me for unreimbursed medical expenses.  So, does this mean that you are not paying YOUR part of the bill and you are ignoring your part ordered by the court? He is the primary insurance carrier he is responsible for paying for my medical needs. If he can afford to take care of her baby he can take care of my medical bills. Cunt if you ever mail me shit like this again I will be filing for harassment!!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 15, 2013 at 1:49 PM

Quoting OrangeBalloon:

Quoting Anonymous:

The whore had the nerve to mail a medical bill of a doctor's appointment I went to with a note saying, "this is your responsibility, ______ is paying you support so you should be able to pay your own damn bills with that money!" I recently sent the mail back to her. It has my husband's name only on the address the bill was sent to. I am covered on his health insurance during the separation because it was court ordered. Yes it's me you all like to refer to me as psycho mom. I don't care what the court paper says 55.00% by him and 45.00% by me for unreimbursed medical expenses.  So, does this mean that you are not paying YOUR part of the bill and you are ignoring your part ordered by the court? He is the primary insurance carrier he is responsible for paying for my medical needs. If he can afford to take care of her baby he can take care of my medical bills. Cunt if you ever mail me shit like this again I will be filing for harassment!!!!

How would the court find out?! The bill is addressed to his name only for my medical activity.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 15, 2013 at 1:49 PM
Omg, could you be any more childish? It's YOUR medical bill.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 15, 2013 at 1:50 PM
3 moms liked this

you guys are seprated... grow up, move on, get a job and pay for yourself already.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

The divorce has been pending for 2 years, he hasn't took action yet on going to trial.

svolkov
by Emerald Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 1:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Get a job.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting svolkov:

It's his responsibility, he's the bread winner. I can't pay it. The support he gives me goes towards the house and my car.

OrangeBalloon
by Platinum Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 1:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Because they can trace the medical billing back to you. Just becasue HIS name is listed as the primary insurance holder, doesn't mean that they cannot determine that it was YOU that went to the doctor's office. Pay your part. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting OrangeBalloon:

Quoting Anonymous:

How would the court find out?! The bill is addressed to his name only for my medical activity.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN