Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Getting my husband ex for contempt of court

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My husband and I just got married last night. The kids were invited to the wedding amd dinner. After dinner the reception turned kidless. Well we told her to pick the kids up at 7pm. She agreed. The es had the nerve to show at at 6:50. The kids saw her and wanted to be with her right away. 

My husband went up and asked her why she thought it was ok to show up early. She said "I wasn't sure of the area and didn't want to be late". My huband told her thats what GPS is for.

I am so mad that she interferred on my time. I told her that too. She told me that she didn't do anything wrong.

She said the kids happened to see her b/c they were outside. She said how she stayed in her car in the back of the lot. 

I know she just wanted to see my wedding dress.

We will see what the judge thinks.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 15, 2013 at 3:27 PM
Replies (111-120):
activitymode
by Platinum Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 5:16 PM
Lol

you're stupid
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Jun. 15, 2013 at 5:16 PM
3 moms liked this

Are my eyes deceiving me? You are married for 24 hours and you are on CM bitching. Good luck with your new life, you are going to need it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Jun. 15, 2013 at 5:34 PM
2 moms liked this
How charming that you want to start your married life by being angry & petty. You've turned the whole focus of your wedding from being a lovely ceremony of love to you & your new husband being juvenile over 10 minutes. I hope your families are telling you that you & your DH are both being ridiculous over this.
ACDC_fan
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 5:39 PM

Uh..........................no way.
I hate people sometimes. OP, you're insane. 

ACDC_fan
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 5:40 PM

also, WHY THE FUCK would this be mentioned in court??????? THERE IS LITERALLY NO REASON FOR IT TO BE BROUGHT UP TO A JUDGE.

csxt99
by Jennifer on Jun. 15, 2013 at 5:40 PM

You are a first-class cunt!

butterflymomss
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 5:40 PM

Your seriously over reacting. I am alost certain that you would also be pissed if she were a few minutes late. I mean jesus christ it was 10 damn minutes. Quit your bitching

opal10161973
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 5:43 PM

Troll or insane?  Troll or insane?  Troll or crazy as heck?  HMMMMM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 21 on Jun. 15, 2013 at 5:44 PM
Get over it! So what she showed up 10 friggin minutes early! At least she showed up! You wanted kidless reception! Who the F cares if she wanted to see your dreess. She's probably jealous how gorgeous it was! Quit bitching & enjoy your time with your new husband!
URHonor
by Rotten.Girl on Jun. 15, 2013 at 5:47 PM
With that attitude I would've had my children's father (your new husband) drop them off to me. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN