Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i told dh i hate living in this s*** hole

Posted by   + Show Post
That is what i . I hate fucking living here in texas. I hate our house i hate our life i been telling him we need to change, we have to fix it eyc. But no he likes his life. Well im done ive been done im not gonna hide it anymore to keep the peace. I want to move thats it either hes with me or not i ll update with what he decides to do
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 3:54 PM
Replies (11-20):
chamamahaha
by Platinum Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:03 PM
1 mom liked this
ty sometimes change is for the best

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

It sucks when you are unhappy where you live. I have been there and I finally found a place that I love and am happy. I would love to leave NM but the living here is easy and laid back. And I want to finish college here. So until I am ready to go I will wait it out. But I can understand why you dislike Texas.I did a few months there in Wichita falls and I hated it. I was glad to leave but it was just temp for the military. Hopefully he takes you seriously and you can compromise on where it is you will be happy. Best wishes mama.

FL2AK
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:04 PM
3 moms liked this
I just don't understand people who can't be happy when they have their husband and children. I have lived all over the country and can be happy anywhere as long as I have my family. If you don't like your current home that is easy to fix. If you leave where are you going to go and can you afford to take care of your children on one income?
Mblessesd4x
by Silver Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:05 PM

OK, Good luck?

-_-
by Ruby Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:06 PM

Quoting chamamahaha:

then him and i are done. Hes allowed to live and enjoy his live so am i , if thats without him because i hate life here then thats how its meant to be

Quoting -_-:

I hope he stands his ground. He likes his life, and if you're unhappy with yours, moving from one state to another won't fix it.

Peace out then.

chamamahaha
by Platinum Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:06 PM
Ty to live in Texas u have to have money, you canT even grow grass here normally.

Quoting TattooedMomto4: Honestly, I hated living in Texas (west Texas) and am so glad that we escaped, errr, I mean moved, in 1999. Luckily hubby hated it as much as I did. We moved there in 1992 to live near my mom and to get on our feet financially which his working in the oil field did help us with but we could only handle so much. ((((HUGS)))))
jtsmommie0104
by Silver Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:06 PM

I hate my apartment but I wouldn't leave DH. Maybe you should make some changes, find a hobby, some friends, or something to do.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:07 PM

what exactly is it that you hate so much? or do you just want a change?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:08 PM
You are so silly :-P
JanineDeer
by Janine on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:09 PM

Well it IS better to be completely honest with your spouse.  To get it all out on the table.  MUCH better.    With men- you lay it all out- you suggest your alternatives... then LEAVE it there for a while.    He will mull it over.... begin to talk about it.

I understand about hating a place.    Good luck

chamamahaha
by Platinum Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:09 PM
Honestly i could take better care of them by myself then with him. He diesnt do shit, he doesnt get shit done and he doesnt allow my to get outside help to fix anything, he expects me to sit around n wait for him to fix it or do it myself.

Quoting FL2AK:

I just don't understand people who can't be happy when they have their husband and children. I have lived all over the country and can be happy anywhere as long as I have my family. If you don't like your current home that is easy to fix. If you leave where are you going to go and can you afford to take care of your children on one income?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)