Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i told dh i hate living in this s*** hole

Posted by   + Show Post
That is what i . I hate fucking living here in texas. I hate our house i hate our life i been telling him we need to change, we have to fix it eyc. But no he likes his life. Well im done ive been done im not gonna hide it anymore to keep the peace. I want to move thats it either hes with me or not i ll update with what he decides to do
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 3:54 PM
Replies (21-30):
kgsharber
by Gold Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:10 PM
3 moms liked this

Sucks to be you! I freakin' love Texas. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:11 PM

Aww poor baby.

chamamahaha
by Platinum Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Im holding it down in cafe mom town, ive been around , undercover lol

Quoting littlesippycup:

LOLOLOLOL hi chama. I was wondering where you were.

FL2AK
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:11 PM
1 mom liked this
So your issue is who you are married to, not really where you are at.

Quoting chamamahaha:

Honestly i could take better care of them by myself then with him. He diesnt do shit, he doesnt get shit done and he doesnt allow my to get outside help to fix anything, he expects me to sit around n wait for him to fix it or do it myself.

Quoting FL2AK:

I just don't understand people who can't be happy when they have their husband and children. I have lived all over the country and can be happy anywhere as long as I have my family. If you don't like your current home that is easy to fix. If you leave where are you going to go and can you afford to take care of your children on one income?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:11 PM
1 mom liked this

o_0

*looks outside, sees grass*

Quoting chamamahaha:

Ty to live in Texas u have to have money, you canT even grow grass here normally.

Quoting TattooedMomto4: Honestly, I hated living in Texas (west Texas) and am so glad that we escaped, errr, I mean moved, in 1999. Luckily hubby hated it as much as I did. We moved there in 1992 to live near my mom and to get on our feet financially which his working in the oil field did help us with but we could only handle so much. ((((HUGS)))))

graciesnycmama
by Platinum Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:12 PM
Damn, you are a rude mama.

Quoting lindilouwho82:

But, remember you are sooo pretty you should be able to move right in to a beautiful magnificent home where your DH caters to every bad thing you wanna get away with.

**HUGE DRAMATIC FUCKING EYE ROLL**

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:12 PM
Just out of curiosity, what do you think changing states will fix in your life?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:12 PM

So does he or does he not allow you to do anything? You said he likes to do it. Then you turn around and say that he waits for you to do it? If that is the case why not just go ahead and do it.

Quoting chamamahaha:

Honestly i could take better care of them by myself then with him. He diesnt do shit, he doesnt get shit done and he doesnt allow my to get outside help to fix anything, he expects me to sit around n wait for him to fix it or do it myself.

Quoting FL2AK:

I just don't understand people who can't be happy when they have their husband and children. I have lived all over the country and can be happy anywhere as long as I have my family. If you don't like your current home that is easy to fix. If you leave where are you going to go and can you afford to take care of your children on one income?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:13 PM

hhhmmm well I can't exactly relate. me and my husband just moved to texas 2 years ago and absolutely love it here. we are so happy here. we plan on making this our home. we have no plans to leave ever. however I can relate to hating where we live. we hated where we lived. we were born and raised there and were just plain sick and tired of it. we needed to get away from there.

graciesnycmama
by Platinum Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:13 PM
Do what's best for your family mama.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)