Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i told dh i hate living in this s*** hole

Posted by   + Show Post
That is what i . I hate fucking living here in texas. I hate our house i hate our life i been telling him we need to change, we have to fix it eyc. But no he likes his life. Well im done ive been done im not gonna hide it anymore to keep the peace. I want to move thats it either hes with me or not i ll update with what he decides to do
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 3:54 PM
Replies (31-40):
peachesforme
by Gold Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:13 PM

I can totally empathize. I hate my house also. And repairs cost thousands of dollars, which we are working toward, painfully slowly, yet he likes the house. He only cares about functionality, not cosmetics. He doesn't care if it looks like crap.  I'm totally in the same boat girl. It sucks.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:14 PM

DH and I moved to TX in 1996. We agreed to try it out for a year and if either of us were not happy we would return home. DH loved it and I hated it. I ended up leaving with my son after 2 yrs. DH could not believe I packed and left. He sold the house and followed us back home 6 months later.

chamamahaha
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:14 PM
Theres a walmart on every corner, its like cheap people village, u cant chill outside on ur front porch in my neighbourhood anyways thats too hillbilly. texas is just roads everywhere which is cool cuz i like driving theres really nothing here

Quoting kgsharber:Sucks to be you! I freakin' love Texas. 
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:14 PM
Eh sounds like maybe your dh would be better off without someone so negative, I hope he stands up to you........I agree though moving from one place to another won't fix your unhappiness.

Quoting chamamahaha:

Ty to live in Texas u have to have money, you canT even grow grass here normally.

Quoting TattooedMomto4: Honestly, I hated living in Texas (west Texas) and am so glad that we escaped, errr, I mean moved, in 1999. Luckily hubby hated it as much as I did. We moved there in 1992 to live near my mom and to get on our feet financially which his working in the oil field did help us with but we could only handle so much. ((((HUGS)))))

alli1204
by Bronze Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:15 PM
I'm from Texas and I can't understand people who hate it. Anyway, if you're unhappy then leave.
LilliesValley
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:16 PM

Well best of luck with that.

dmarie2101
by Ruby Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:16 PM

tx has a low col compared to most other states. also, i have grass.

its not ok for you to be unhappy where you are, so youre demanding he move when and where he doesnt want to. bc its fine if hes not happy as long as you are.

i'd tell you to haul ass.

Quoting chamamahaha:

Ty to live in Texas u have to have money, you canT even grow grass here normally.

Quoting TattooedMomto4: Honestly, I hated living in Texas (west Texas) and am so glad that we escaped, errr, I mean moved, in 1999. Luckily hubby hated it as much as I did. We moved there in 1992 to live near my mom and to get on our feet financially which his working in the oil field did help us with but we could only handle so much. ((((HUGS)))))

chamamahaha
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:17 PM
I hope he does too. Id like to be happy. I sat here n tried to make it work he likes it cool find someone else who likes it too leave me alone n let me be free

Quoting Anonymous:

Eh sounds like maybe your dh would be better off without someone so negative, I hope he stands up to you........I agree though moving from one place to another won't fix your unhappiness.

Quoting chamamahaha:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:17 PM

where exactly in texas are you? texas is very big and its not all the same everywhere. are you in the middle of the country? maybe if you tried living in the city or closer to it you might like it better?

Quoting chamamahaha:

Theres a walmart on every corner, its like cheap people village, u cant chill outside on ur front porch in my neighbourhood anyways thats too hillbilly. texas is just roads everywhere which is cool cuz i like driving theres really nothing here

FL2AK
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:18 PM
Not sure where you live in Texas, but where I live is nothing like that.

Quoting chamamahaha:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN