Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i told dh i hate living in this s*** hole

Posted by   + Show Post
That is what i . I hate fucking living here in texas. I hate our house i hate our life i been telling him we need to change, we have to fix it eyc. But no he likes his life. Well im done ive been done im not gonna hide it anymore to keep the peace. I want to move thats it either hes with me or not i ll update with what he decides to do
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 3:54 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:20 PM

so sorry. it can suck when you with somebody and one of you loves a certain area and the other person hates it. how long have you lived in texas? maybe you can come up with some kind of compromise. maybe move to a different house or a different city. I dunno. good luck tho.

chamamahaha
by Platinum Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:20 PM
But its ok for him to be happy and me to be unhappy?.

If he likes it fine i want him to let me leave n go somewhere im happy if he wants me hell travel i did for him it jusy didnt pay off too.

Quoting dmarie2101:

tx has a low col compared to most other states. also, i have grass.

its not ok for you to be unhappy where you are, so youre demanding he move when and where he doesnt want to. bc its fine if hes not happy as long as you are.

i'd tell you to haul ass.

Quoting chamamahaha:

Ty to live in Texas u have to have money, you canT even grow grass here normally.

Quoting TattooedMomto4: Honestly, I hated living in Texas (west Texas) and am so glad that we escaped, errr, I mean moved, in 1999. Luckily hubby hated it as much as I did. We moved there in 1992 to live near my mom and to get on our feet financially which his working in the oil field did help us with but we could only handle so much. ((((HUGS)))))

AprilDJC
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:22 PM
You do realize there are many different parts of tx and all of them are different right? Lol. I grew up in East TX, close to Louisiana. That part is more "country" to me. Like pastures and bon fires, Friday night football, etc. My grandma lived in the panhandle. Flat, Brown, tumbleweed, pretty much boring and blah lol. Now I live in Austin. We LOVE the hill country. It's gorgeous around here. But, this is one of the most expensive areas to live in tx. So you really can't say you dislike living in TX as a state unless you've lived in more than one part of tx lol. Where do you live?

Quoting chamamahaha:

Theres a walmart on every corner, its like cheap people village, u cant chill outside on ur front porch in my neighbourhood anyways thats too hillbilly. texas is just roads everywhere which is cool cuz i like driving theres really nothing here

Quoting kgsharber:Sucks to be you! I freakin' love Texas. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:22 PM

Can't grow grass?  Lol. That is why you hate it?  I have lived in TX most of my life, and the cost of living is very low.  

Quoting chamamahaha:

Ty to live in Texas u have to have money, you canT even grow grass here normally.

Quoting TattooedMomto4: Honestly, I hated living in Texas (west Texas) and am so glad that we escaped, errr, I mean moved, in 1999. Luckily hubby hated it as much as I did. We moved there in 1992 to live near my mom and to get on our feet financially which his working in the oil field did help us with but we could only handle so much. ((((HUGS)))))

chamamahaha
by Platinum Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:22 PM
if we moved to a different house it might be better. We live in an old run down house that is hell to maintain alone. Weve been here six years. Were not moving ahead at all in life. J don't like it

Quoting Anonymous:

so sorry. it can suck when you with somebody and one of you loves a certain area and the other person hates it. how long have you lived in texas? maybe you can come up with some kind of compromise. maybe move to a different house or a different city. I dunno. good luck tho.

dmarie2101
by Ruby Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:24 PM

did he threaten to leave you if you didnt move?

if a location is enough to make you leave, then leave. maybe he'll find a nice texas girl. then both of you can live happily ever after.

i still have grass. where do you like that grass doesnt grow?

Quoting chamamahaha:

But its ok for him to be happy and me to be unhappy?.

If he likes it fine i want him to let me leave n go somewhere im happy if he wants me hell travel i did for him it jusy didnt pay off too.

Quoting dmarie2101:

tx has a low col compared to most other states. also, i have grass.

its not ok for you to be unhappy where you are, so youre demanding he move when and where he doesnt want to. bc its fine if hes not happy as long as you are.

i'd tell you to haul ass.

Quoting chamamahaha:

ecerka
by Platinum Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:25 PM
Do you work?

Quoting chamamahaha: if we moved to a different house it might be better. We live in an old run down house that is hell to maintain alone. Weve been here six years. Were not moving ahead at all in life. J don't like it

Quoting Anonymous:

lindilouwho82
by Lindi on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:29 PM

No. I am just pointing out something she ridiculously claimed in another group in another post.

Did you know that?

Or are you just spouting off about shit you don't know about?

Quoting graciesnycmama:

Damn, you are a rude mama.

Quoting lindilouwho82:

But, remember you are sooo pretty you should be able to move right in to a beautiful magnificent home where your DH caters to every bad thing you wanna get away with.

**HUGE DRAMATIC FUCKING EYE ROLL**

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:30 PM

ya I can understand. that would frustrate me as well. I would seriously talk to him about at least moving to a different house. a house that is in better condition. that would probably help quite a bit. tell him you need to move to a different house or you will be gone completely. if he not willing to compromise or hear you out then its time to move on.

Quoting chamamahaha:

if we moved to a different house it might be better. We live in an old run down house that is hell to maintain alone. Weve been here six years. Were not moving ahead at all in life. J don't like it

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:32 PM

Wow we have plenty of grass ,flowers and a nice little thriving veggie garden.Ya there are Walmarts but I have traveled all over the country and sadly there are Walmarts everywhere.

huh YOU must have picked a bad place to live...and everywhere has bad places to live LOL.My neighborhood is gorgeous ,lots of trees,nice yards ,kids on bikes,people jogging and walking .There are plenty of parks and tons of activities to do.Plus expensive ...haha...I live in a 4,800 sq ft house ,with a pool ,garage apt on top etc and they currently sell for around 700,000.00.I have cousins in L.A. and Florida their houses are half the size with very small lots and in L.A. much further out for the same price.Texas is cheap

I have a friend that lives in a much ,much less expensive area here and her neighborhood is just as friendly and well kept as mine.Trees ,lots of grass and flowers and nice neighbors ....you just picked a bad neighborhood.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)