Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i told dh i hate living in this s*** hole

Posted by   + Show Post
That is what i . I hate fucking living here in texas. I hate our house i hate our life i been telling him we need to change, we have to fix it eyc. But no he likes his life. Well im done ive been done im not gonna hide it anymore to keep the peace. I want to move thats it either hes with me or not i ll update with what he decides to do
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 3:54 PM
Replies (81-90):
Telo319
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 8:08 PM
I'm sorry that you aren't happy. Is there another part of town or city where you want to live that wouldn't require such a huge move? Good luck
FL2AK
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 8:33 PM
Schools and education are just as important to my husband as they are to me thank goodness. You can't generalize the entire south as having horrible schools though, that is not accurate.

Quoting KittenKrump:

I fucking hate where I live. I always have. I love my husband with every fiber of my being, but I would not sacrifice my happiness or my children's education to sate him. I live in the South and we, by far have the worst education in the entire country. I am more than glad my wonderful husband hates it here just as much as I do and the moment we have the money we are gone.

Quoting FL2AK:

I just don't understand people who can't be happy when they have their husband and children. I have lived all over the country and can be happy anywhere as long as I have my family. If you don't like your current home that is easy to fix. If you leave where are you going to go and can you afford to take care of your children on one income?

KittenKrump
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 8:51 PM

Of course there are going to be one or two good schools, but statistically speaking, they are awful. The south has been proven to have the worst education system in this country. Especially when it comes to sex education. We also have the highest rates of teen pregnancy. So, yeah, I hate where I live.

Quoting FL2AK:

Schools and education are just as important to my husband as they are to me thank goodness. You can't generalize the entire south as having horrible schools though, that is not accurate.

Quoting KittenKrump:

I fucking hate where I live. I always have. I love my husband with every fiber of my being, but I would not sacrifice my happiness or my children's education to sate him. I live in the South and we, by far have the worst education in the entire country. I am more than glad my wonderful husband hates it here just as much as I do and the moment we have the money we are gone.

Quoting FL2AK:

I just don't understand people who can't be happy when they have their husband and children. I have lived all over the country and can be happy anywhere as long as I have my family. If you don't like your current home that is easy to fix. If you leave where are you going to go and can you afford to take care of your children on one income?

FL2AK
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 9:09 PM
According to US News 2 of the top 3 public high schools in the US are in the south. Number 1 is in Dallas and number 3 is in Lawrenceville, GA.

Quoting KittenKrump:

Of course there are going to be one or two good schools, but statistically speaking, they are awful. The south has been proven to have the worst education system in this country. Especially when it comes to sex education. We also have the highest rates of teen pregnancy. So, yeah, I hate where I live.

Quoting FL2AK:

Quoting KittenKrump:

Quoting FL2AK:

chamamahaha
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 9:27 PM
I forgot about this
mom2theA-team
by Gold Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 9:29 PM

Well? 

Quoting chamamahaha: I forgot about this

chamamahaha
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 9:35 PM
its passed this point now.

Hes become a bad drunk. Among other things.

This is the hardest thing i ever.

I mean we own our house ill just be giving it to him. Ill be leaving all my stuff . I wish he would agree itd be best to divorce then we could work everything else out but he wont.
Hes made it clear hell fight dirty.

Quoting mom2theA-team:

Well? 

readyforhim
by Platinum Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 9:39 PM

you prob feel it's time to end the relationship, don't stay if you're unhappy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Dec. 17, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Did you bump this in some pathetic attempt to get attention?

mommytoeandb
by Platinum Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 9:45 PM

My aunt decided she wanted to move to FL.  Not sure exactly what happened, but she divorced my uncle and moved!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)