Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Went to my first today. Maybe I'm not country enough but I wasn't impressed. Watching folks suck heads was gross!!!
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 6:21 PM
Replies (11-20):
SageAdvice
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 6:26 PM

*slurps the inside of the head out!!! YUMMY

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 15, 2013 at 6:26 PM
LOL you naver sucked head? Your poor DH ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

I've never sucked a head and I never want to, but I DO want to know what it tastes like because everyone seems to love it.

countrymomma81
by Gold Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 6:27 PM

Gross. First of all the term mud bug annoys me. Second of all, we eat crawfish all the time and I've never sucked the head. The sound of it makes me sick. I hate going to crawfish boils at MIL's house because she's gross while eating them. I'm a quiet eater, you'll never hear me eat. Her? You hear every smack, slurp and God forbid she use a napkin. Nope, she'll just suck her fingers to death. Great, now I'm nauseated at the thought.....lol. 

tysmommy98
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 6:28 PM
That looks so gross!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 15, 2013 at 6:29 PM

Har har :P

Never sucked crawfish brains!

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL you naver sucked head? Your poor DH ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

I've never sucked a head and I never want to, but I DO want to know what it tastes like because everyone seems to love it.

marshsmom
by Bronze Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 6:29 PM
I don't suck the heads, but we eat crawfish regularly. I can make a mean crawfish bread, super yummy!
ashleymosq
by Gold Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 6:31 PM
I love crawfish, but there is no way in hell I will ever suck the heads... Also I will not eat them unless I know they have been purged right. Alsi if I know they was dead when they was cooked, yeah not touching them.
Crymsm
by Platinum Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 6:32 PM
I look forward to it every year.
rollin3kidsdeep
by Gold Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 6:33 PM
Lmao yes

Quoting mama2ameira:

Is that another term for crawfish ?

rollin3kidsdeep
by Gold Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 6:34 PM
Oh lawd gross!!!!

Quoting countrymomma81:

Gross. First of all the term mud bug annoys me. Second of all, we eat crawfish all the time and I've never sucked the head. The sound of it makes me sick. I hate going to crawfish boils at MIL's house because she's gross while eating them. I'm a quiet eater, you'll never hear me eat. Her? You hear every smack, slurp and God forbid she use a napkin. Nope, she'll just suck her fingers to death. Great, now I'm nauseated at the thought.....lol. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)