Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Went to my first today. Maybe I'm not country enough but I wasn't impressed. Watching folks suck heads was gross!!!
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 6:21 PM
Replies (31-40):
Mizz_Sassyfrass
by Silver Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 7:20 PM
Ohhh man Op, now you done it! You made me want crawfish, and we dont have em up here in Oregon. When I was a kid we'd go over to Arkansas every summer for a couple of weeks and we'd all go out to the White River and get a huge mess of crawfish and when we got back to my aunts place she would boil em up, fix a mess of corn on the cob and cornbread. It was great.
HousewifeNina
by Platinum Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 8:36 PM
I briefly lived in NWA and taught a friend how to do crawfish boils. He ordered some from down here(new orleans area). A restaurant shipped them live!!! Try calling around to seafokd.wholesalers.

Quoting cjsix:

Michigan

Quoting HousewifeNina:

Where do you live?

Quoting cjsix:

I remember when we moved to Louisianna and I heard they ate crawfish I thought they were crazy. We use to watch out for them at my grandparents cottage so they wouldn't bite our toes. Then I tried them....YUMMY!  I only eat the tails and they are so good! Man,it's been sooooooo long since we've been down there and had them.Anyone know a good trustworthy place that will ship them?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cjsix
by Platinum Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 8:39 PM

thank you

Quoting HousewifeNina:

I briefly lived in NWA and taught a friend how to do crawfish boils. He ordered some from down here(new orleans area). A restaurant shipped them live!!! Try calling around to seafokd.wholesalers.

Quoting cjsix:

Michigan

Quoting HousewifeNina:

Where do you live?

Quoting cjsix:

I remember when we moved to Louisianna and I heard they ate crawfish I thought they were crazy. We use to watch out for them at my grandparents cottage so they wouldn't bite our toes. Then I tried them....YUMMY!  I only eat the tails and they are so good! Man,it's been sooooooo long since we've been down there and had them.Anyone know a good trustworthy place that will ship them?

lakajungurl
by Silver Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 8:41 PM
Mmmmm crawfish! We boiled crawfish on mothers day .they were so good
BraydensMama163
by Ruby Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 8:44 PM
Lol I hate seeing people do that. But when you know someone who knows how to cook em, buy em live purge em and boil em right......hmmmm...... It's amazing

A lot of people are ignorant to the ways of crawdad boiling
H.E.Smama
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 8:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Mmm crawfish!!! Ima suck some heads next weekend

O and its cajun not country!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 15, 2013 at 8:47 PM

Isleton?

rollin3kidsdeep
by Gold Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 8:55 PM
Then what do you do it for? Serious question.

Quoting HousewifeNina:

We dont suck anything OUT of the head, people!!!

rollin3kidsdeep
by Gold Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 8:57 PM
Lol I'm actually in Arkansas

Quoting Mizz_Sassyfrass:

Ohhh man Op, now you done it! You made me want crawfish, and we dont have em up here in Oregon. When I was a kid we'd go over to Arkansas every summer for a couple of weeks and we'd all go out to the White River and get a huge mess of crawfish and when we got back to my aunts place she would boil em up, fix a mess of corn on the cob and cornbread. It was great.

rollin3kidsdeep
by Gold Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 8:58 PM
What does purging mean?

Quoting BraydensMama163:

Lol I hate seeing people do that. But when you know someone who knows how to cook em, buy em live purge em and boil em right......hmmmm...... It's amazing

A lot of people are ignorant to the ways of crawdad boiling

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)