Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would you ALLOW your 15 year old pregnant daughter ..to drop out of school ?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So she can catch up later...and be a full time mother ?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 15, 2013 at 8:47 PM
Replies (171-176):
Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:31 PM

No.

twweaty
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:34 PM

I was a 14 year old and pregnant... i dont regret dropping out... i got my GED at 17 and at 18 got certified for other work. i wouldnt encourage her to drop out.. what about online schooling? but i wouldnt hold it against her for dropping out if she decides to do that

ChloeDolce1
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:37 PM
God forbid! I don't even want to think about it. My stance would be just because she doesn't care about fucking up her own life doesn't mean she should screw up her child's before they are eve. Born. If she were to keep the baby she MUST not only finish school but do well as always expected. Then she WILL go to college as well as get a job. No questions asked. If she has a problems with these conditions age won't receive any financial help from me what so ever. If she wants to ruin her future she can do it on her own fine. If she wants to step up and become an adult ill be there to help but I won't make it easy.

Thank God I do not see this being an issue we will face. My girls ( and son!) will be taught better.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:00 PM

Oh my gosh.. :(

Quoting Suzy_Sunshine:

I would do everything in my power to persuade her to abort.

MicheleJM
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 11:05 PM

I was saying that unless you only have boys...you never really know, it's possible to have a fifteen year old pregnant daughter.  I hope my ds never get a girl pregnant out of wedlock, but it's possible it could happen.

Quoting vvinkyloafer:

What?

Quoting MicheleJM:

You have only boys? LOL

Quoting vvinkyloafer:

I'm bumping this because I will never have a fifteen-year-old pregnant daughter.

vvinkyloafer
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh, I know it won't happen. She's being locked in the dungeon until she's at least thirty.

Quoting MicheleJM:

I was saying that unless you only have boys...you never really know, it's possible to have a fifteen year old pregnant daughter.  I hope my ds never get a girl pregnant out of wedlock, but it's possible it could happen.

Quoting vvinkyloafer:

What?

Quoting MicheleJM:

You have only boys? LOL

Quoting vvinkyloafer:

I'm bumping this because I will never have a fifteen-year-old pregnant daughter.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)