Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Waiting for the police

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 55 Replies
It's been about 10 hours and still nothing. Everyone says I'm safe he has a huge record and I'm clean. Everyone blames him and hates him they say he won't tell who hurt him cause he would be a wimp.

Ten hours ago me and my bf were walking our son it was an amazing day when this asshole from high school started following us talking shit we ignored him. Saying I'm a "dumb fat bitch for having a kid with a retard" (bf is not mentally incapable and no whale).
What his did next was bullshit he shoved me of te sidewalk and shoved my stroller into the street. My baby is six months old. My bf was quick and got him out of the street before I could get up. I just saw red I jumped the guy and started pounding on him. (I've been boxing 3 years 2 hours a day 5 days a week). I'm pretty sure I broke something. When I was pulled off I went to my friends cleaned off and went home.
I haven't been that violent ever. Then again no one has ever tried to hurt my son.

Would any of you had snapped?

Update: I did do a report for the harassment but the police didn't really say or do much they didn't even question me much about the fight they told me there were no reports of one at that time anyway. They said they'd take care of it but I know there going to do nothing.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 15, 2013 at 9:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Jun. 15, 2013 at 9:16 PM
On a high school kid? No

What a little shit though
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 15, 2013 at 9:18 PM
Me and my bf graduated from high school last year. He was from the same school. Whatever his problem was he got what he must have been looking for. I think he was trying to get my bf to fight but he doesn't like to. That fuck got more then he bargained for.

Quoting TiffanyRose06:On a high school kid? No

What a little shit though
Bigmetalchicken
by Ruby Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 9:18 PM

I snapped like that often back when I was in school. I have learned better ways to hurt people since.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 15, 2013 at 9:19 PM
2 moms liked this
There is something off with this story.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 15, 2013 at 9:20 PM
1 mom liked this

lol, he got beat up by a girl.

kissesxoxo8882
by Gold Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 9:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Hell yea I would have done the same
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 15, 2013 at 9:27 PM
Where are all my fellow mama tigers
mom31990
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 9:29 PM

I would have snapped and I'm sure the police will understand it was your motherly instinct I did the same thing with an old roommate me and her had been arguring for days and she came home drunk and got stupid with me and pushed me and tried hitting me while my one year old was behind me making me fall on top of her the owner of the house grobbed her off of me and my bf took my daughter and I beat the shit out of her sending her to the hospital and she was twice my size so I understand why you did it

SuN-K1ss3d
by Silver Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 9:31 PM
1 mom liked this
This right here sounds like your still in high school. Umm... Grow up.

Now for protecting your baby, sure. I think he put his hands on you and your childs stroller so I say self defense.

Quoting Anonymous:

Where are all my fellow mama tigers

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 15, 2013 at 9:37 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

There is something off with this story.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN