Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i wanted to punch both of them

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 12:15 AM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this
I went to library to have some peace while i worked on my course work in mental health.
This couple comes in with a infant maybe 2-3 months. Baby crys out. Dad tells baby to shut up in a mean voice. He keeps saying it out loud over and over..telling the infant to shut up and stop whinning like a girl. Like 25 times.. I said shut up..etc..
I lost it. I said sir can you shut up..can you stop abusing your infant. Mama how can y allow that. She looked at me and told me to mind my own business. I told them...you made this all of our business by yelling in a libray at your infant repeatedtly to shut up. If you dont stop i will call the police...
Finally a few people supported me.
If they wIll do that In publIc what happened to that baby behInd closed doors.
I was so disgusted... I left
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 12:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
barneysaid
by Gold Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 12:18 AM
Wow!!! Poor kid...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 16, 2013 at 12:19 AM

You should have gotten their licence number and called police anyway,damn..That infant will end up dead.

acrogodess
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 12:19 AM

That poor baby!

moroccanmommy
by Silver Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 12:20 AM
Licence number in the library?

Quoting Anonymous:

You should have gotten their licence number and called police anyway,damn..That infant will end up dead.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 16, 2013 at 12:20 AM

I would've quietly called the local cps on them.

fivegirls333
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 12:21 AM

sounds like a set up for a what would you do television show.  i will choose to believe that because otherwise it would make me too sad...

LadyNCVE
by Silver Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 12:44 AM
Glad you said something. To many people mind their own business at the sake of innocent children.
moroccanmommy
by Silver Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:09 AM
I swear I thought about that but I didn't think someone could be so cruel to do that to a baby for a TV show

Quoting fivegirls333:

sounds like a set up for a what would you do television show.  i will choose to believe that because otherwise it would make me too sad...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)