Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WITH A TRANNY!?!?!?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies

my husband got caught about 6 months ago emailing a naked picture of himself to a tranny. he found the tranny on craigslist. and nothing ever came of it they never met up. we got in a huge fight. in my eyes. he cheated. flat out thats cheating to me.

he begged for another chance. but recently has been making sure he takes his phone with him everywhere he goes. literally, he gets upto pee, and takes it with him. runs in the store for something. takes it with him. sleeps with it next to his head, everything. obviously this made me suspicious.... so tonight after we hung out with friends and he drank. he went to bed. he was drunk enough he didnt even move when i opened the bedroom door so YES i snooped in his phone. and found that he was looking on craigslist for trannys!!!!!!!

should i divorce.

should i ask him about it.

what the hell do i do?! 

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 16, 2013 at 1:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 16, 2013 at 1:25 AM

BUMP!

3JuJu3
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 1:27 AM

Discuss it with him, but in the ever wise words of the Magic 8 Ball, outlook not so good. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 16, 2013 at 1:29 AM

His love for trannies is never going to stop.  You have to decide if you can live with that or not.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 16, 2013 at 1:29 AM

i am at such a loss. i dont know what to do. i cant take this kind of distrust. i will stress all the time while he is not home. its eating me alive just knowing about it right now. and i have to wait all day tomorrow until monday.... i can't ruin fathers day. 

Quoting 3JuJu3:

Discuss it with him, but in the ever wise words of the Magic 8 Ball, outlook not so good. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 16, 2013 at 1:30 AM

its not that he has a thing for trannys. its the going behind my back trying to look for one!!! i have known he is into it. he told me after we were married..... but this to me is cheating. and i am lost.

Quoting Anonymous:

His love for trannies is never going to stop.  You have to decide if you can live with that or not.

3JuJu3
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 1:33 AM

No, don't ruin anything for your kids or their relationship with their father.  If he has an attraction to a group of people that are very different from what you are or what you could be, then there is an issue.  I don't know a lot about this issue specifically, but maybe do some research online to see what advice and support there is out there for people in your situation.  

Quoting Anonymous:

i am at such a loss. i dont know what to do. i cant take this kind of distrust. i will stress all the time while he is not home. its eating me alive just knowing about it right now. and i have to wait all day tomorrow until monday.... i can't ruin fathers day. 

Quoting 3JuJu3:

Grumpylilpixy
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 1:35 AM

I think you have some hard choices to make. Fighting with him and trying to get him to see your veiw at this point isn't going to work. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 16, 2013 at 1:36 AM
Oh wow. I'm sorry. I don't really have any advice.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 16, 2013 at 1:38 AM

Unfortunatly, if he is communicating them on his phone he is most likely meeting them in person too.  If that's what floats his boat, he is not going to just stop because you ask him to.  He will just find other ways to hide it from you.  That has to be killing you.  And sorry you have to through Father's Day putting on a happy face when you have so much on your mind. 

Quoting Anonymous:

its not that he has a thing for trannys. its the going behind my back trying to look for one!!! i have known he is into it. he told me after we were married..... but this to me is cheating. and i am lost.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 16, 2013 at 1:40 AM

I would try talking with him about it first, then possibly couple's counseling. If he doesn't want to talk with you or get help with you then I'd say the marriage is probably over. Seems like he may have some homophobic issues to deal with or maybe he is gay and doesn't realize it yet. Either way, it's obviously a problem for the both of you. I'm sure he hates sneaking around all the time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)