Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Father's Day is tomorrow, what are you doing for the fathers in your life?

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 2:02 AM
  • 21 Replies
I'm making my husband his favorite pineapple upside down cake. We are going to a friends so hubs can get a new engine in their jet ski before our vacation next month because this weekend may be out only chance before our trip. We are going to BBQ tri tip and just hang out and enjoy the day.
My dad lives about 400 miles away so I will call him In the morning and wish him happy Father's Day. And hubs got his dad a card with a large lady wearing a thong.
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 2:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 2:03 AM

making him cheeseburgers.

ETA: It's also our anniversary...it has been a year since we stopped living in sin.

luvmymonkeys27
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 2:04 AM

I'm just hoping that I go into labour (we're term now). That's all DH wants lol. 

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 2:05 AM
Congrats!!! Enjoy your day!

Quoting OneToughMami:

making him cheeseburgers.

ETA: It's also our anniversary...it has been a year since we stopped living in sin.

laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 2:05 AM

My son bought my husband a 55 inch flatscreen. He also had someone put"didn't have to be" on a DVD for him.

My stepdaughter gave him a bluetooth for his truck.

He is not my father, so I gave him sex.

dallascowboys82
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 2:05 AM

Mobile Photo

Last picture of my dad, but we are BBQ for dh and then going fishing
bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 2:06 AM
It'd be nice if I could push a baby out of my vagina for him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 2:06 AM
Oh and nothing for my step-dad because he has to work :( We'll celebrate next weekend with him.
My bio dad deserves shit all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dawnnamarie
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 2:07 AM
I have to work nights this weekend... But I helped the kiddos pick out cards for him And We're going to grill out a big lunch. Nothing too fancy today.

But, I bought new fishing poles for both kids, Dh and I that he doesn't know about yet ;) so I'm surprising him with some fishing Tuesday afternoon to make up for working.
It doesn't sound like a big deal, but he used to fish alot before we got together. I'm a vegetarian and despise being around dead animals of any sort. So I'm going to suck it up and deal for the afternoon ! He'll be very surprised.
tickets to a cubs vs cards game in St. Louis is his other present
elitish
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 2:08 AM
Making Jameson French toast with whiskey vanilla cream. Also getting laid because...whiskey French toast.
raefmom
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 2:08 AM

We invited his parents and sister over. We are doing burgers because his dad grew up having family dinners with burgers every Saturday night. It is a nice family tradition. 

DH loves having his family close. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)