Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How much sleep do you get??

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 5:33 AM
  • 38 Replies

How many hours of sleep do you get on average??

I've been up since 2am.  It's 5:31am now so i'm not going back to bed but I only slept 3 hours :l  I feel wired too.  On average I sleep 4 hours a night.  I do sometimes take a nap during the day because my meds make me incredibly tired.  Or if i'm in a lot of pain i'll lay around and snooze but I did not nap yesterday so idk why I cannot sleep.

What about you??

by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 5:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrS.GiFFord
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 5:34 AM
I'm up every two hours with a baby and sometimes i cant go back to sleep after 3 am. It sucks. Not sure how much I get. I could never live off of two hours. I would lose it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AprilDJC
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 5:35 AM
It varies. Usually in bed by 11, up at 6. Tonight well it's after 4 and I'm up at 830 lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 16, 2013 at 5:35 AM

hmmmm if it'sa day where I have nothing to do I will sleep for like 10 hours. BUT I've only done this since finding out I'm pregnant. I'm so tired all the time and sleep as much and whenever I can.

Before pregnancy I was sleeping like 4 hours a day. I'd go to bed between 5-7am and be up around 10 ish.

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jun. 16, 2013 at 5:37 AM

Whewwwwww 10 hours??  I have not slept that long in forever.  I'm struggling with insomnia.  My psychiatrist tried me on a few sleep aids but the side effects were not worth it.  Trazadone is the main one....  i don't even remember going to bed, how i got in bed or practically anything!  I was so out of it.  Scary!  I used to be able to sleep whenever i wanted to but now i'm struggling.  I'm guessing it has something to do with the meds i'm on.

Quoting Anonymous:

hmmmm if it'sa day where I have nothing to do I will sleep for like 10 hours. BUT I've only done this since finding out I'm pregnant. I'm so tired all the time and sleep as much and whenever I can.

Before pregnancy I was sleeping like 4 hours a day. I'd go to bed between 5-7am and be up around 10 ish.

krissy920
by Gold Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 5:40 AM

when school is in session i go to bed around 11 -12 and get up at 6am now that its summer  the kids andi are up till 12 and up by  7 30 am. Im currently pregnant with  number 3 so im a little more tired but i dont nap.

crumpy_gat
by No. on Jun. 16, 2013 at 5:40 AM

I don't sleep much at night but I do nap with baby.  Night is usually 3:00-8:30, then a 1-2 hour nap.

Mipsy
by Gold Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 5:41 AM
I get 2-3 hours at night and then about 2 hours during the day when/if ds sleeps. It freaking sucks. I basically take small naps just enough to function
mrs.digby
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 5:41 AM

i haven't had more than five consistent hours of sleep in three years. and because of hubby drama im not getting any sleep tonight.

Leah3333
by Silver Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 5:44 AM

About 4 hours a night if I am lucky, both babies eat every 2 hours, but they are not the same two hours.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 16, 2013 at 5:46 AM
Not much. 3-4 on a normal night. 8 if I take my Ambien. 0 if I take a Phentermine. It's all over the place.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN