Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How much sleep do you get??

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 5:33 AM
  • 38 Replies

How many hours of sleep do you get on average??

I've been up since 2am.  It's 5:31am now so i'm not going back to bed but I only slept 3 hours :l  I feel wired too.  On average I sleep 4 hours a night.  I do sometimes take a nap during the day because my meds make me incredibly tired.  Or if i'm in a lot of pain i'll lay around and snooze but I did not nap yesterday so idk why I cannot sleep.

What about you??

by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 5:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrS.GiFFord
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 5:34 AM
I'm up every two hours with a baby and sometimes i cant go back to sleep after 3 am. It sucks. Not sure how much I get. I could never live off of two hours. I would lose it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AprilDJC
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 5:35 AM
It varies. Usually in bed by 11, up at 6. Tonight well it's after 4 and I'm up at 830 lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 16, 2013 at 5:35 AM

hmmmm if it'sa day where I have nothing to do I will sleep for like 10 hours. BUT I've only done this since finding out I'm pregnant. I'm so tired all the time and sleep as much and whenever I can.

Before pregnancy I was sleeping like 4 hours a day. I'd go to bed between 5-7am and be up around 10 ish.

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jun. 16, 2013 at 5:37 AM

Whewwwwww 10 hours??  I have not slept that long in forever.  I'm struggling with insomnia.  My psychiatrist tried me on a few sleep aids but the side effects were not worth it.  Trazadone is the main one....  i don't even remember going to bed, how i got in bed or practically anything!  I was so out of it.  Scary!  I used to be able to sleep whenever i wanted to but now i'm struggling.  I'm guessing it has something to do with the meds i'm on.

Quoting Anonymous:

hmmmm if it'sa day where I have nothing to do I will sleep for like 10 hours. BUT I've only done this since finding out I'm pregnant. I'm so tired all the time and sleep as much and whenever I can.

Before pregnancy I was sleeping like 4 hours a day. I'd go to bed between 5-7am and be up around 10 ish.

krissy920
by Gold Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 5:40 AM

when school is in session i go to bed around 11 -12 and get up at 6am now that its summer  the kids andi are up till 12 and up by  7 30 am. Im currently pregnant with  number 3 so im a little more tired but i dont nap.

crumpy_gat
by No. on Jun. 16, 2013 at 5:40 AM

I don't sleep much at night but I do nap with baby.  Night is usually 3:00-8:30, then a 1-2 hour nap.

Mipsy
by Gold Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 5:41 AM
I get 2-3 hours at night and then about 2 hours during the day when/if ds sleeps. It freaking sucks. I basically take small naps just enough to function
mrs.digby
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 5:41 AM

i haven't had more than five consistent hours of sleep in three years. and because of hubby drama im not getting any sleep tonight.

Leah3333
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 5:44 AM

About 4 hours a night if I am lucky, both babies eat every 2 hours, but they are not the same two hours.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 16, 2013 at 5:46 AM
Not much. 3-4 on a normal night. 8 if I take my Ambien. 0 if I take a Phentermine. It's all over the place.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)