Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What would be happening if this was YOUR kid?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies

Hypothetically what would be happening if you're daughter decided to skip classes and give this as an excuse?

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 16, 2013 at 5:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 6:00 AM

This was also an episode of roseanne

wickedfiress
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 6:03 AM
I would make her silently observe a greif support session of kids who have lost one of their parents.

And she would accept the natural consequences of not doing her work, meaning failing and possibly repeating the grade.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 16, 2013 at 6:04 AM
1 mom liked this
I'd be sitting in her classroom in my pajamas until the little bitch learned her lesson
1lv2stks3nlz4ev
by Silver Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 6:05 AM
4 moms liked this

She would have a lot of extra responsiblity around the house and I would be kicking my feet up enjoying my death. I would be haunting her in her room with no door, on her phone and computer AND following her to school in a moo moo and fuzzy slippers wearing the brightest lipstick I could find and kissing her face A LOT.... and wiping it off with a spit on kleenex. Being dead and all I think I could take those liberties and not embarrass her right?

ghost

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 16, 2013 at 6:05 AM
Quoting laranadtony:

Wasn't it the teacher just assumed Dan died because he never showed up to any of the daughters activities or meetings?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 16, 2013 at 6:08 AM

I've never finished that show :/

Quoting laranadtony:

laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 6:09 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting laranadtony:

Wasn't it the teacher just assumed Dan died because he never showed up to any of the daughters activities or meetings?

Different episode and that was dj's principal after dj took one of darlene's comic books to school.

The episode I am talking about dj could  not do any homework because he had extra chores since dan had died.  He got grounded off of the video game.

Don't sweat the petty things;Don't pet the sweaty things!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 16, 2013 at 6:09 AM

Oh wow. You are awesome. Pure and utter awesome

Quoting 1lv2stks3nlz4ev:

She would have a lot of extra responsiblity around the house and I would be kicking my feet up enjoying my death. I would be haunting her in her room with no door, on her phone and computer AND following her to school in a moo moo and fuzzy slippers wearing the brightest lipstick I could find and kissing her face A LOT.... and wiping it off with a spit on kleenex. Being dead and all I think I could take those liberties and not embarrass her right?

ghost

soon2bmomof2grs
by Gold Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 6:10 AM

1. She would be in trouble for lying to her teacher about something so horrible. Meaning she would have to extra chores around the house, have to help the teacher with extra things and we would talk about why she did it, how she would feel if it had came true and that it actually happens to kids her age/their feelings.

2. I would be taking a few vacation/sick days and my ass would be sitting in the back of every class she had to make sure she took herself to class, acted right and did her work. I would also be checking in with her teachers every few weeks to make sure she was attending classes and doing her best in them. I'm not going to go to jail because she doesn't want to go to class.

BluePandaDreams
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 6:11 AM
I would tell the teacher Jesus Christ resurrected me and would need to resurrect my child after I am done with her.

I'd want to know why she came up with such a crazy thing to get out of going to school and lies tend to catch up to one.

I would be calling the school every day to make sure she was in class. Here, the parents could go to jail if their kid misses to many days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)