Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i may be pregnant...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I haven't taken the test yet but I have been acting strange. I can't sleep at night, I have been cleaning like all the time. I'm talking deep clean the whole house everyday. I have had food cravings and not wanting to eat some favorite foods. I also get full fast. Oh and moodswings? LOL I'm all over the place.
I got tied back in 09 tho. And df got snipped before that. So what else could it be?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 16, 2013 at 6:55 AM
Replies (11-14):
Byrd15
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:16 AM
1 mom liked this
I nested all through my pregnancy with DD. :)

Quoting xomrs.chase:

O.o doesnt the nesting happen at the END of a pregnancy?

Have you ever had these tendencies in the past? Does an untidy house give you anxiety? Does a clean house make you feel relaxed? Has a major stressor happened recently that could trigger these tendencies?
AjsMom0508
by Silver Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:18 AM
1 mom liked this
This is a ridiculous statement. You do know that the test they use in the doctors office is just like the $.88 one at WalMart or one from the dollar store right?

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't like going cheap on something like this. Usually I go as cheap as possible but not with a pregnancy test.

Quoting Bluescorpia:

You can get an .88 cents test at Wal-Mart.

Quoting Anonymous:

as soon as I get paid I am. Lol

Quoting Bluescorpia:

Take the test

MammaPaparazza
by Gold Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:19 AM
Well everyone is different but ill tell you this, when I first got pregnant- and didn't know if I were yet, I had no cravings because the smell of certain foods made me hurl. And clean the house???? Forget that I was fucking exhausted!
My food cravings started around 3 months in and nesting was at 38 weeks.
Good luck to you though ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kimberlynn
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:33 AM
My advice would be that you make an appointment with your doctor. Obviously, you can take a test at home, but if it comes back negative, you will still need to find out what the underlying problem is. If it comes back positive, you will need a doctor to confirm it. You will also need to find out how that would be possible if you were tied and DH was snipped.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured