Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Wake n Bake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 174 Replies
6 moms liked this

Smoke 'em if ya got 'em.....

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:48 AM
10 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:49 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes ma'am! That's an order I'll obey on the double!
*puff, puff, puuuuuff.........pass*
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:11 AM

waiting for the husband to get home from his night shift before partaking, but I'm counting down the minutes.  damn kids were up at 5:30.  can't drag them out of bed on a weekday so I can get to work on time, but boy are they up and at 'em on the two days we have an opportunity to sleep in.  gack.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:12 AM

it NEVER fails, does it???!!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

waiting for the husband to get home from his night shift before partaking, but I'm counting down the minutes.  damn kids were up at 5:30.  can't drag them out of bed on a weekday so I can get to work on time, but boy are they up and at 'em on the two days we have an opportunity to sleep in.  gack.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:14 AM
4 moms liked this

I have no issues with marijuana use. I think it should be legal. 

However... the idea of wake and bake indicates a real problem. If someone woke up and had a drink it would be a clear sign of alcoholism. The same is true here. This isn't recreational use. You have a problem. You have kids who deserve a mother who isn't stoned all day. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:14 AM
I dont smoke..but if it were legal i may a few times. Will it ever be legal in florida??
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:15 AM
4 moms liked this

suppose it's medicinal and i can't get my joints going because of pain until i take my medicine?  is that any different than getting up and popping pain pills? 

Quoting Anonymous:

However... the idea of wake and bake indicates a real problem. If someone woke up and had a drink it would be a clear sign of alcoholism. The same is true here. This isn't recreational use. You have a problem. You have kids who deserve a mother who isn't stoned all day. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:16 AM

and i never said having a wake and bake equaled being stoned all day...what  a way to assume things

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:20 AM
2 moms liked this
So are you referring to your morning dose of medicine in stoners terms? You really can't have it both ways.

And frankly if you are not ingesting it by mouth, you just want to get high by smoking it. Own it, don't front.

Quoting Anonymous:

suppose it's medicinal and i can't get my joints going because of pain until i take my medicine?  is that any different than getting up and popping pain pills? 

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)