Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

DH is disgusting!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Last night, DH crawled into bed and began farting. OK giggle giggle the first few times but after three hours of nonstop shitting up the air, I asked him to please go to the bathroom and take care of his issue - we do have gas X. Well, he refused to do this so I told him, honey I will go get it for you if you want or do you need some pepto? Nope, he refused both.

Another two hours go by and he keeps doing it!!! Now, let me explain.. DH has the WORST smelling farts I have ever had the misfortune of smelling and they LINGER! So, I am really getting pissed off because he just wont go take care of his issues. I ask him again, babe please go take something for that. No. He still refused. Another hour goes by and he is still assaulting me with his ass! I get really pissed because the last time he did it, he hiked his leg over mine so I couldn't move out of the line of fire.

I screamed at him and he is just laughing away. I finally pinch his leg really hard so he will release me and then I went to the living room to try to get SOME sleep.

WHY ARE MEN SO GROSS SOMETIMES????? I am so tired and mad right now.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:52 AM
Replies (11-20):
starlight91
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:01 AM

lmao yeah my dh is bad, sometimes I gotta put the blanket up on my face and use it like a gas mask lmao, defiantly takes the smell out of the air I breathe. but dh doesnt do it for hours, a couple good ones and hes done.. I feel bad for you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Fabreeze time :D ROFL not saying he is right, he should have taken something. But after the first time of me asking him to take something, and he refuses, I would be heading to another room for sleep.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:02 AM
He was farting for six hours and you just sat there pouting. Sounds like you're made for each other.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:03 AM

Not all men hun, you just happen to pick a manchild instead of a real man......

Idntreallycare
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:03 AM

so he sat there ripping ass for 6 hours straight? I think he would have shit the bed at that point

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:04 AM

Mine does that too !!! It makes me sick and they thinks so funny what they don't know is it really really is a turn off 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:04 AM

The only time I pass gas is when I'm asleep, I don't take medicine for it either, there is no need to take medicine for it. It's a perfectly natural bodily function. 

Pinning you was wrong and inappropriate but why should he take medicine because YOU want him to? I don't understand that. 

ZennMomma
by Silver Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:08 AM

Sounds like a GI problem.

my husbands gas doesn't smell, unless he has a sick upset tummy, literally, he farts a LOT, but no smell....

still he ripped a big one at the dinner table yesterday....to which he got in trouble lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:09 AM

I'm assuming my husband farts occasionally because it is a normal bodily function, but I married an adult not a 10 year old boy. He doesn't intentionally fart where I can smell it and then laugh about it. 

Quoting lancet98:

This whole farting business is a genetic thing and all men do it.  

It's on the OBNXS-1 gene.

armywifey26
by Krissy on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:09 AM

6 hours of non stop farting? Ew

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)