Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

DH is disgusting!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Last night, DH crawled into bed and began farting. OK giggle giggle the first few times but after three hours of nonstop shitting up the air, I asked him to please go to the bathroom and take care of his issue - we do have gas X. Well, he refused to do this so I told him, honey I will go get it for you if you want or do you need some pepto? Nope, he refused both.

Another two hours go by and he keeps doing it!!! Now, let me explain.. DH has the WORST smelling farts I have ever had the misfortune of smelling and they LINGER! So, I am really getting pissed off because he just wont go take care of his issues. I ask him again, babe please go take something for that. No. He still refused. Another hour goes by and he is still assaulting me with his ass! I get really pissed because the last time he did it, he hiked his leg over mine so I couldn't move out of the line of fire.

I screamed at him and he is just laughing away. I finally pinch his leg really hard so he will release me and then I went to the living room to try to get SOME sleep.

WHY ARE MEN SO GROSS SOMETIMES????? I am so tired and mad right now.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:52 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:10 AM

He did that for five hours?

12345abcde54321
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:10 AM

do gasx and pepto really do anything for that? i would have just decided to sleep separately after 5 min of that..

lancet98
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:11 AM

They all do it.

And the other side of it is that if YOU fart the world may end the next moment.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm assuming my husband farts occasionally because it is a normal bodily function, but I married an adult not a 10 year old boy. He doesn't intentionally fart where I can smell it and then laugh about it. 

Quoting lancet98:

This whole farting business is a genetic thing and all men do it.  

It's on the OBNXS-1 gene.

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:11 AM

ew who has to wash his drawers?

Photo: -Randi.

Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:12 AM
1 mom liked this

My DH (then BF) had the rankest gas one night.  But it was our last night together before he had to go long distance for a while, so I was determined to stick it out.  I cuddled him anyways, all night long.

A few months later I went to visit and asked me to marry him.  He said if I could stay through that, I could stay through anything!

Byrd15
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:12 AM

throwing up

ToolArmy066
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:13 AM
I like you're name and profile pic lol. Oh and my dh is the same way, won't take meds for nothing.

Quoting momof2gingers:

I just keep air freshener beside the bed. DH won't take meds for anything
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:13 AM

UPDATE  Now he is mad at me for going to the living room to sleep :-/

nelliesmommy
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:13 AM

He sounds immature. 

NNB
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:14 AM

Lmfao! Sounds like a good sense of humour

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN