Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

DH is disgusting!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Last night, DH crawled into bed and began farting. OK giggle giggle the first few times but after three hours of nonstop shitting up the air, I asked him to please go to the bathroom and take care of his issue - we do have gas X. Well, he refused to do this so I told him, honey I will go get it for you if you want or do you need some pepto? Nope, he refused both.

Another two hours go by and he keeps doing it!!! Now, let me explain.. DH has the WORST smelling farts I have ever had the misfortune of smelling and they LINGER! So, I am really getting pissed off because he just wont go take care of his issues. I ask him again, babe please go take something for that. No. He still refused. Another hour goes by and he is still assaulting me with his ass! I get really pissed because the last time he did it, he hiked his leg over mine so I couldn't move out of the line of fire.

I screamed at him and he is just laughing away. I finally pinch his leg really hard so he will release me and then I went to the living room to try to get SOME sleep.

WHY ARE MEN SO GROSS SOMETIMES????? I am so tired and mad right now.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:52 AM
Replies (31-34):
nelliesmommy
by NoTtOdaY:) on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

UPDATE  Now he is mad at me for going to the living room to sleep :-/

screw him. He can sit and smell his own farts.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:15 AM

I am going to start buying Beano and sprinkle it on his food!

JjcH0911
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:28 AM
Ive never ”farted” around dh, and dh has only done it one time, in front of me, and that was in his sleep, and he wasn't feeling good. Thankfully it didn't smell, it was just loud. hubby always wants to talk while ”shitting” *eye roll* I dont go when hes home, or I will make an, escuse, go down to,laundry room bathroom in basement, and go. (we have 4 bathrooms)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 16, 2013 at 1:20 PM
So happy I married a real man and not a man child.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)