Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WWYD? Abortion ? I guess

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 41 Replies
Been with BF for a year. I think I'm pregnant. He doesn't want any kids and has said he assumes I would get an abortion if I got pregnant, naturally. I would probably consider it but DH does want more kids. Now I don't know what to do.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 16, 2013 at 1:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cloudysmama
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 1:38 PM

I wouldnt abort, its not fair to the child or to you that he assumes you would. 

PinkHart
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 1:39 PM
Good grief
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 16, 2013 at 1:39 PM
3 moms liked this

So you are saying your boyfriend would want you to abort, but your husband wouldn't?

My- what moral dilemmas you have!

sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 1:40 PM
2 moms liked this

Don't be a slut. That's my first tip.

Mamabear010
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 1:40 PM

So you're married and have a boyfriend?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 16, 2013 at 1:40 PM
Think you missed the part that she's also married and her husband does want more. She's toying with the idea of passing it off as his.

Quoting cloudysmama:

I wouldnt abort, its not fair to the child or to you that he assumes you would. 

norahsmommy
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 1:40 PM
So you and your dh want more kids some day just maybe not right now? I think you will regret abortion later. Not everything in life follows our plans. So you have a baby a little earlier than you originally intended. Is it really the end of the world?
softkitty42
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 1:41 PM

you have a bf and a husband

is that what your trying to say?

norahsmommy
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 1:44 PM
Oops, I read the post again. So you are cheating on your husband and are possibly pregnant by the boyfriend? First, that's really deceitful and wrong of you to cheat on your dh. Second, its not the baby's fault you made bad decisions. Third, be an adult and tell your dh what is going on.

Quoting norahsmommy:

So you and your dh want more kids some day just maybe not right now? I think you will regret abortion later. Not everything in life follows our plans. So you have a baby a little earlier than you originally intended. Is it really the end of the world?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 16, 2013 at 1:46 PM
DH has two already. I'm not sure if I want another.

Quoting norahsmommy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN