Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

7 month old walking?

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 1:37 PM
  • 12 Replies

God this is seriously creeeeppppyyy! My son reminds me of a chucky doll lmao Hes 7 months and will pull up on anything and take a couple steps then plop! Kid will NOT crawl for anything.

by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 1:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sissyboogs
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 1:39 PM

Some kids skip crawling and go straight to walking. My daughter started walking at 9 months. My son was walking along the furniture for what seemed like forever. He didn't start walking unassisted until he was 14 months. 

charligirl33
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 1:39 PM
Why is that creepy? I've known a few kids who did that at that age. One of mine did
dipsetgrl06
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 1:40 PM
My son skipped crawling too. He was walking on his own at 9 months.
FL2AK
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 1:41 PM
It is weird to see little kids doing things like walking. My youngest was premature so she was very small until the age of 5. She also started talking very early. So at 2 years old she was talking like crazy but was the size of a one year old. I got some strange looks sometimes!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 16, 2013 at 1:42 PM
Mine is going to do that. She's four months and walking everywhere holding in to my hands so I'm sure she will be going independently well before she turns one. It does look freaky when such a little one is walking around.
goodmama85
by Diamond Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 1:43 PM
Why is it creepy o.O? that's a good thing lol
goodmama85
by Diamond Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 1:44 PM
My youngest took her first steps at 7 months as well.
Ilovepink1227
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 1:44 PM
My mom said I was walking at 7 months
.Zombie.Girl.
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 1:48 PM
I know, right? My youngest DD started walking at 9 months and she was this creepy little thing running around.
.Zombie.Girl.
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Mine were like that too. My oldest didn't walk on her own until she was nearly 15 months but my youngest was running around at 9 months.

Quoting sissyboogs:

Some kids skip crawling and go straight to walking. My daughter started walking at 9 months. My son was walking along the furniture for what seemed like forever. He didn't start walking unassisted until he was 14 months. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)