Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

When is Heterosexual Pride Day? ***Edited to clarify some things***

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 251 Replies
6 moms liked this

***Because there appears to be a comprehension problem, I will clarify some things...***

The title is just a bit of sarcasm....(meaning the title was meant as a joke, not to be taken seriously)

Ok, I understand respecting someone who is in a homosexual relationship. That's their business. They want rights to live and be noticed and respected as a couple, again, fine that's also their business.....But WHY must it be SHOVED in our faces with this GAY PRIDE DAY with parades and crap?  My DH and I and the kids went somewhere last night (around 10pm) and ended up driving back through downtown where there was a HUGE Gay Parade going on.  In my opinion, totally inappropriate for children, which I saw a TON of (not because of the REASON the parade was going on) but because of the lewdness and behavior of the people there that I saw just driving by trying to get out of there. 

Homosexuals want to be respected and accepted but then they do sh*t like that. Sorry, that's not helping the cause at all.  Try showing people that you can live as normal human beings (meaning prove you truly are just every day humans like the rest of us) and make a positive impact on society not act like the wild animals they everyone percieves you to be (this is NOT my personal opinion, just a statement I typically hear from anti-gay protestors on the news).  

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 16, 2013 at 2:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
areles
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 2:14 PM

oh god.

LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Jun. 16, 2013 at 2:14 PM
9 moms liked this
Right...because heterosexual people never act like idiots...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 2:14 PM

autodidact
by Snarknado on Jun. 16, 2013 at 2:15 PM
4 moms liked this

here's a thought: be anywhere but along the parade route that day. 

problem solved, you're welcome. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 16, 2013 at 2:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Umm... Yeah. Have yourself a parade. All the repressed heterosexuals will show up.
ProudMommaBear
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 2:15 PM

im confused 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 16, 2013 at 2:15 PM
2 moms liked this
363 days a year?
autodidact
by Snarknado on Jun. 16, 2013 at 2:16 PM

did I miss the "everyone" meeting where you were appointed our spokesperson? 

emeraldangel20
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 2:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I was more offended by the couple practically dry humping on the pool table last night than I am by a pride parade

Quoting LucyMom08:

Right...because heterosexual people never act like idiots...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 16, 2013 at 2:16 PM

WHY DOESNT ANYONE EVER THINK OF THE CHILDREN, AVERT THERE EYES BEFORE THEY SEE THE GAYNESS!!!!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)