Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am getting an abortion

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 55 Replies

I fucked up and had a lapse of judgment. My insurance ran out and so I went off of birth control. I didn't think it would be a huge deal because I had not had sex for almost a year. My DDs are 2 years old. My ex and I broke up when they were about a year. Well me and him were hanging out after taking the girls to the circus. We had a few to many glasses of wine and the next thing I know I am waking up next to him. I assumed we used a condom so I didn't think anything of it. The next we we talked about it and he told me we didnt use a condom it was too late to take plan b at that time. 

I took a test after I missed my period and yup I am pregnant. I can not have another baby right now. I have a lot on my plate.I work 2 jobs and take online classes on top of having my twins. I have no health insurance. The girls are on their dads health insurance so they are covered but me and this pregnancy are not. Things are hard enough the way they are. If i am pregnant and can not work I will probably lose my girls. They do not have paid maternity leave at either of my jobs. I am not on PA and do not want to go on PA. I don't know if I will ever be able to get off it again if I start. I don't want to be a "lifer" but I feel that having it much easier would mean I would not want to get off of it

I just can't believe one stupid night can mess up a life so much. This is my confession.I am not looking to change my mind just needed to vent. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 16, 2013 at 6:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
isaiahbellamom
by Silver Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 6:54 PM
Birthright has resources 1-800-550-4900
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 16, 2013 at 6:55 PM

Yeah I called them. Unless I want to keep the baby or adoption they don't do much. 

Quoting isaiahbellamom:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 16, 2013 at 6:56 PM
So, this is the same father as your girls?
isaiahbellamom
by Silver Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 6:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Just make sure you can live with whatever choice you make. Abortion is something you can never take back. Good luck

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah I called them. Unless I want to keep the baby or adoption they don't do much. 

Quoting isaiahbellamom:

gemikris82
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 6:57 PM

good luck with whatever you decide to do.  i wouldnt post it on here though.  bitches are crazy lol.  but only you know whats best for your situation.

big.city.mama
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 6:57 PM
Planned parenthood will give you temporary medical for a termination
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 16, 2013 at 6:57 PM

Yes

Quoting Anonymous:

So, this is the same father as your girls?

Beauty91805
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 6:58 PM
**hugs** You know what's best for your family.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 16, 2013 at 6:58 PM

Yes this is my plan. I am going to call first thing in the morning. 

Quoting big.city.mama:

Planned parenthood will give you temporary medical for a termination

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 16, 2013 at 6:58 PM

A local pregnancy crisis center will most likely be able to help you out. Best of luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)