Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I Hate!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
Having to poop in a public restroom!
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 16, 2013 at 6:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 16, 2013 at 6:57 PM
I refuse to do it. Absilutly refuse.

Quoting Anonymous:

Having to poop in a public restroom!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 16, 2013 at 6:58 PM
I don't do it. I can't.
Supervane
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 6:59 PM
Same here, but I have IBS so sometimes I gotta take what's available. I only use public bathrooms in extreme emergencies. I don't understand people who go and try to poop on purpose at public bathrooms. Why not wait until your home...???
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:07 PM
Quoting Supervane:

Same here, but I have IBS so sometimes I gotta take what's available. I only use public bathrooms in extreme emergencies. I don't understand people who go and try to poop on purpose at public bathrooms. Why not wait until your home...???

I'm 4 hours away from home, on a road trip and I've already taken two imodium. It just could not wait.
Supervane
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:10 PM
But see that sounds like an emergency. Sitting there waiting for lunch to pass thru you is NOT

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Supervane:

I'm 4 hours away from home, on a road trip and I've already taken two imodium. It just could not wait.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:12 PM
Quoting Supervane:

I usually try to wait. I can't stand it. Ugh. Not much else I can do except pull over and run out into the woods, though. Lol!
cutebaby06
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:16 PM

How can you wait?m Guess it must be some CM MC secert, how to hold your poop, I know when I have to go, I have to go.

Quoting Supervane:

Danapopcorn
by AbbyCat on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:18 PM

I never have.

armywifey26
by Krissy on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:19 PM

I hate it too. I have only had to do it a handful of times and that was when I was pregnant. But most of the time I avoid it at all cost

zeenah
by Zarah on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:20 PM

Never have and never will!

-"In a mirror we find a reflection of our appearance, but in heart we find reflection of our souls"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)