Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

she's hiring a baby beater. *Edit

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I work two jobs & need them both badly.
My night job is a pretty close knit little group & everyone knows everyone else.
My manager told us she was hiring another guy. He was just getting out of jail & had
worked here before. She claimed his sentencing & reasoning to being in jail was
"Wrong, and absolutely unfair & the judge messed up."
Turns out this guy beat a little boy. Who happens to be another coworkers gf's ds. (confusing, i know)
He punched this little boy a few days before his 3rd birthday. He blackened his entire eye, and bruised his face.
My nephew died @ 5 months old because of child abuse by the hand of a man who wasnt his father. Tore my family & friends up.
I have strong feelings towards child abusers.
If you were me, and you knew that this gentleman beat a child, yet denies it & the manager backs him up, would you be able to work one on one with this guy?

Shes hiring him on as a supervisor for the night crew.
Which im on.
So I have no choice but to speak to him.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:12 PM
Replies (11-14):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:25 PM
well if you NEED this job.. there's not much room to pick and choose, unless you have another. I could work side by side with him. I wouldn't get too friendly with him but work is work. Just because he got a prison sentence doesn't mean it's true. there are innocent people who get wrongly convicted-I wouldn't get friendly with the man, but I also wouldn't sit there and think he's the spawn of satan when I don't know the full story either.
rachel_35
by Silver Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:30 PM
Well for one your manager shouldn't be talking to you about the guys background. Do you work in a field that deals with children hands on? If so I would contact corporate. He should work around kids with that background. If you don't deal with children (hands on) his background should be of no concern to you. If you don't like it quit.
So_Devious20
by Misha Lovegood<3 on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:32 PM

Uhh. No one really knows who they work with. He will be your supervisor, you aren't inviting him over for dinner.

1likeme
by Gold Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:35 PM
I would start looking for work.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)