Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Heck yeah!

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:46 PM
  • 31 Replies

Hit 119 today! FINALLY got past 120 (for some reason it didn't wanna budge from there) only 9 more pounds to go :) Just wanted to share. Go wherever you'd like with this post lol. (Questions, funny pictures, complain about something, tell me about the people you don't like, etc)

by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Zazayam
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:51 PM

How tall are you? 110 seems really low to me, lol.

Danapopcorn
by AbbyCat on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:54 PM

I'm only 5'1 and a half (yes the half counts!)

Quoting Zazayam:

junebaby11
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:54 PM
You must be short im 5 5 and if I did that id look like a skeleton im 120 and I get told to eat a cheeseburger lol which I do eat I love cheeseburgers especially with bacon lol
tifbrown
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:56 PM

Same as me! 110 lbs is a good weight for our height. Any less than that though... Gets a little gross. Congrats and I hope the last 9 melts off for you. But, don't beat yourself up over it. I'm comfortable from 110-115 lbs.

Quoting Danapopcorn:

Quoting Zazayam:

MamaDee83
by Silver Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:58 PM

How tall are you??? Actually, congrats on your success, but I was just wondering! The thinnest I have ever been (and I was actually could put my thumb and middle finger around my upper arm and just about touch) was 135lb and I am 5'8''. I was soooo thin, it was after I had been sick. I'm normally around 150, but I've been working out, building muscle, and losing fat, so I have no idea what I weigh. Honestly, the only reason I knew how much I weighed at my thinnest was because I went to the hospital for asthma and they took all my info and weighed me because they needed to know for meds and then I stepped on the scale at my physical a week ago, lol. I never really weigh myself, I just go by how I look, feel, and how my clothes fit.

Danapopcorn
by AbbyCat on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:58 PM

My brother makes crack head, anorexic, and food jokes at me all the time but I think it's just because he's seen me bigger for 2 years.  I'm only 5'1 and a half lol

Quoting junebaby11:

You must be short im 5 5 and if I did that id look like a skeleton im 120 and I get told to eat a cheeseburger lol which I do eat I love cheeseburgers especially with bacon lol

Danapopcorn
by AbbyCat on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:59 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm only 5'1 and a half so 110 isn't like super de duper skinny on me. 

Quoting MamaDee83:

How tall are you??? The thinnest I have ever been (and I was actually could put my thumb and middle finger around my upper arm and just about touch) was 135lb and I am 5'8''. I was soooo thin, it was after I had been sick. I'm normally around 150, but I've been working out, building muscle, and losing fat, so I have no idea what I weigh. Honestly, the only reason I knew how much I weighed at my thinnest was because I went to the hospital for asthma and they took all my info and weighed me because they needed to know for meds and then I stepped on the scale at my physical a week ago, lol. I never really weigh myself, I just go by how I look, feel, and how my clothes fit.

Danapopcorn
by AbbyCat on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:59 PM

Thank you. The best part is that I've lost weight AND my boobs have gotten bigger! Woo hoo

Quoting tifbrown:

Same as me! 110 lbs is a good weight for our height. Any less than that though... Gets a little gross. Congrats and I hope the last 9 melts off for you. But, don't beat yourself up over it. I'm comfortable from 110-115 lbs.

Quoting Danapopcorn:

Quoting Zazayam:

Zazayam
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 8:01 PM

Ah, ok. Yeah that's reasonable... I'm 5'9 and a half (the half really doesn't count for me but I can see how it does for you) so I'd just look sickly at 110, lol.

Quoting Danapopcorn:

Quoting Zazayam:

nelliesmommy
by prettyandpierced on Jun. 16, 2013 at 8:02 PM

Go you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)